⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Two: Spruce's Great Idea⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆

~At the Ice Cream Parlor~

After posing for cameras and signing autographs, the BroZone brothers were eating ice cream to celebrate another success of their BroZone concert.

John Dory ate one spoonful of cookie dough ice cream. "We still got it!"

"Yo we were amazing, including you, ice cream," Clay licked two of his mint chocolate chip ice cream one at a time. "Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm! This is so good!"

"Cherry ice cream, my favorite," Floyd said.

Spruce nodded, licking his coconut ice cream with chocolate syrup on it. "Yeah! What a great idea to go out for ice cream to celebrate, Branch."

Branch smiled at each of his brothers. "Well, we deserve it. Great job, bros. Mmmmm.....chocolate."

Branch ate more spoonfuls of his chocolate ice cream. Spruce finished up his ice cream cone and went along with his huge bowl of coconut ice cream. His brothers had questioned him about why he planned to eat that much ice cream. He answered them that he's a huge fan of ice cream.

Spruce continued to eat spoonfuls of coconut ice cream. "Mhm, this is soooo GOOD!!!"

 "Mhm, this is soooo GOOD!!!"

John Dory smiled. "Did you guys see the looks on our fans' faces when they seen the twist?"

"Yeah, they LOVED it," Clay said.

"YEAH!" The BroZone brothers said in agreement.

Floyd licked his cherry ice cream. "Our fans still love us. And our new latest songs."

Spruce hugged Floyd from one side. "Well, we couldn't have done it without our best songwriter."

Floyd blushed, brushing his left bang. "Aww, thanks!"

The five brothers continued to eat their ice cream in silence. Spruce smiled at each of his brothers. Clay and Floyd had ice cream all over their mouths, Branch was almost done with his ice cream, and John Dory was already asking for another scoop of cookie dough from the waitress, batting his eyes at her. Two voices called out to them in unison.