⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Three: Dares⋆ ☾⋆

~In the Bedroom (9:29 pm)~

The BroZone brothers were ready to do some dares.....which made Spruce uneasy.

"Well, this is the bonus round," John Dory said. 

"Oh okay. I mean, I'm getting sooo tired of Floyd getting truths. Is it just me?" Clay said.

"Not true, You're just jealous because I kept getting truths," Floyd said.

"I'm not," Clay replied.

"Okay, whatever you say," Floyd said. "I think I'm ready to do some dares....I guess."

Clay was the first to pick out a paper strip from the DARE box, but then another paper strip accidentally went out of the box too. 

"Oh my gosh, a dare paper strip went out!" John Dory shouted.

"So what? I can just put it back," Clay said.

"No! It means that you have to do both," Spruce said.

"What? Why?" Clay asked. "That's not fair,"

"Come on, bro, don't be a party pooper," John Dory said.

"Ugh, fine," Clay said as he looked at the first dare and gasped. 

TrollsBrozoneFan2736

CLAY I DARE YOU TO WEAR YOUR FUNDERDRAWERS TAKE A PICTURE OF IT AND SEND IT TO VIVA

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" John Dory and Spruce shouted.

"Oh my gosh!" Floyd said.

"For real?" Clay said. 

"Oh, man, this is going to be something else," Branch said.

"I can't believe that I'm about to do this." Clay sighed as he grabbed his funderdrawers from his suitcase and went to the bathroom to change into them.

" Clay sighed as he grabbed his funderdrawers from his suitcase and went to the bathroom to change into them

Clay opened the door as he was in his funderdrawers. 

"Wow, it's just like how I remember it," John Dory said.

"Whoa," Floyd and Branch said.

"And now time for the selfie," Spruce said.

Clay sighed again and grabbed his phone. He let out an awkward smile and took the selfie, like several of them. His brothers gathered around him to see if he was going to send the message to her...and he did.

"Okay, it'll probably will take her a while for her to get the message since she and Poppy are having their sleepover," Clay said.

Ding.