Prolong a.k.a Early Pioneer Era

1600

A couple has welcomed a baby boy into their household as the family had started very young with the husband being sixteen and the wife being fourteen making them to be a very young couple as both are orphans and married to keep themselves safe as a man was looking at the wife very strangely and she doesn't like it very much. a mid-wife explains to the wife to be careful as the mayor of the village hears about her complains about the man making him to take care of it for her.

She thanks him and the mid-wife as their house is huge enough to have their family live nicely and she's happy they made it together that's called a big house (AN: Like the one in Farming Life in Another World big house that Hiraku Machio got from the elves) at the edge of the newly built village in Salem, American that they live in for all their lives since it's very new and many are getting use to living like this since they're more use to living alone as some made a store to buy stuff from.

The males all wore loose trousers and full shirts that were open at the neck and made of cotton or linen. Coats were made of twilled cotton. The boots were heavy and sturdy. Every man had a hat made of straw, felt, or fur, depending on the weather and most young girls in their pioneer families had two dresses for work and play; and had one Sunday dress. An apron was worn over the dress to keep it from getting dirty or torn. It was easier to wash the apron than to wash the dress again and again.

They love their son and will teach him everything making them to wonder when is a good idea to have another child which they'll think about later in life as they're going to be very busy with their son and they'll shower him with love and will make sure he knows a lot to be the best man in his life making them to know he'll have the best wife ever once married and the best father once he has a family with his wife as they know he'll be perfect as the house is his to own once they die.

1620 (Son: age twenty)

A man of twenty was looking at his very ill mother as he holds his baby sister in his arms as the mid-wife and the doctor said there's nothing to do as his father died (was murdered) four months ago making him to be the man of the household and took over for her care as he has a mid-wife to live inside to help his mother with female problems making it easier on his mother as she needs the help. He thanked them for trying and for helping his mother during the last four months.

His mother died and he buried her beside his father as he swears on their graves to raise his baby sister to the best of his abilities as the doctor explains how his sister was born with a mark on her lower back making him to go to him if anything happens as he needs to raise his baby sister making him to be her guardian for the rest of her life until marriage making it to be perfect since she needs someone to watch over her and to show her the ropes in the village. He'll never let anything happen to her as he'll kill anyone who touches his baby sister fully without his permission.

1635

The brother and the sister were still living inside their big house that their parents built together making them to be careful as the man is still looking at the sister like their kind mother before the sister. Both of them had to wear the same clothing as their parents as they fix them both somehow and the brother now has facial hair on the sides of his face. They slowly noticed that some color is leaving his skin in patches and his hair is losing color in those patches on his head making his dark red hair to go white in those areas.

The brother helps with cuttings the trees for more farmland as the brother can remove the tree stumps making it easier to get the land plowed faster. They can use the trees to build barns to hold animals in to raise them and use them for food when it's time to eat them making many to agree with them and do so.