Summer Camp

Izumi noticed that a transferred student from General Course is in their class, but their none-human as she can feel that they're a Kyuubi, but for some reason they remind her of that one red-headed boy that she helped who's mother was sick making her to wonder if the boy was a Kyuubi born as a human boy to hide of threats to his life. Izumi thinks the anime show's called Yu Yu Hakusho, but she can't be sure if that's truly who he is as he seems to be very different from the Kurama in that show somehow.

Yoko Kurama has bright green eyes and long vibrant deep red hair with two long forelocks on either shoulder and the rest on his back. He is occasionally mistaken for a female because of his long hair and delicate features which he detests as a kid, but as he grew up, his face went full-blown masculine shocking everyone in his school (AN: This is what I'm fully using to describe the masculinity he got. https://image.lexica.art/full_jpg/b44f5d5a-84f8-4849-b97e-dafc8edd8b2e) as they didn't see this coming at all as he aged up.

He's wearing a white martial arts outfit with gold trim and a pink sash tied around the left side of his waist, the folded sleeves on both of his sleeves and pants and the high-neck on his uniform are dark blue as he's first design for his Hero costume with martial arts shoes to fight in. He fully stopped for that design and he went for a white long sleeve Chinese button with purple outlines, black pants and his martial arts shoes. He often wears a light-colored Chinese-style battle outfit with yellow plane and blue trim when training with Ojirou.

Both of them are from the same martial arts class which Itsuko Kenda is also from, but was fully then personally taught by her father as he took over her training and got her in his dojo. He wears his battle outfit during training, but has minor some yellow plane and a small blue trim with a green plane and pink trim. Yoko has a strong build with a well sculpted chest, biceps, and shoulders plus his torso While in his giant fox form, he has slender golden eyes, prominent silver fox ears and tail, but in his hanyo form, he has long flowing silver hair.

Izumi and Kaminari ignores this as they train their Quirks and learn new things about the Quirks making a boy to hate them until Izumi saw something and kills it making them to have fresh meat from the deer as Izumi made the kid something out of the deer hide making him to enjoy it as it feels warm and he's been sleeping in it a whole lot which has Izumi to be happy about a bit. With Toga, Touya and Twice not being part of the L.O.V, they don't have the proper team to attack them which didn't stop them at all to attack them.

It took them until the last week of summer vacation to attack making Izumi to just kill Muscular who tried to kill Kota Izumi making her to then throw the body to the camp grounds shocking everyone as she holds Kota tightly and jumps making her to look at the L.O.V making them to step back from her as she looks ready to kill cause of the kid making Aizawa to step up and take the kid making her to jump to the other Villains with the two classes joining her in as Aizawa hands the kid over to the Pro-Heroes in charge of the camp.

Izumi wasn't going to let them live if they're going to be attacking little kids making Aizawa to know her breaking point. Kill or be killed, kids being attacked and her family/friends being attacked which were her only three breaking points to Villain attacks which's enough to make sure to never allow her to deal with any missions involving children. Izumi  was leading everyone against them and managed to get them badly injuried as Izumi is now in front of the two classes making them to kidnap Bakugo which ticked Izumi off.

Izumi, Tokoyami, Kaminari and Asui bolts after them as those four aren't going to be leaving her alone with them making Aizawa to slap his face as this is another breaking point it seems. All five were tied up and All For One's there making Izumi to have her eyes going black with red slits and when he touched her, she used her magic to protect the Quirk Factor within her making him to be very shocked before she breaks free and shows her White Devil Form shocking him as he calls out her name making her to make Bakugo and the L.O.V forget this day.