Epilogue

Year 2878 (Seven hundred and Twenty Years Later)

As the years go by, a immortal family of three stays hidden as they remain in the same spot for a long time making many to wonder if it's a side-effect from their Quirks that they didn't know about as many humans are now travelling out in outer space with one person moving the many planets and drifting planets to where humans can live on them with some animals for food making Earth to have less than sixty-five percent of humans on it making some homes to be taking down and used to have animals have their habited back to have more of them on earth.

The immortal family remained on the planet as the Number One Villain The Black Cosmic Devil is still at large as no one can find him making Yoichi and the other One For All Users to be shocked at Izumi's his baby sister making them to be stuck, but Izumi used a ritual to free them and they went into the afterlife as the Quirk is no more as it's now magic along with the others, but Danger Sensing. It's been seven hundred and twenty years making those who knows them to either die or chose to live on new planets after waiting some millions of years to stabilize.

If not for the same person to speed it up and allow them to live on it making them to meet a lot of aliens and other lifeforms out there making some to breed with them and have hybrids with them making them to love their families while the immortal family has a lot of mortal members making them to be changing the forest around their home into a small village as Touya and Hawks moved in making their kids to joins in as Hawks a hawk wing Tengu making him to be related to Tokoyami fully as his distance second cousin.

Izumi had married no one, but for some reason Kaminari, Tokoyami and Asui kept coming over with Todoroki making them to mate and have children as it's all mixed as they also mated with each other unaware they're half-siblings making them to have eight children between each other who married their cousins who repeated it over and over making them to be adding humans in now after four hundred years making them to have a lot of descendants from this making Izumi to shake her head at this.

Izuael Tartal-Towne and Mina Tartal-Towne had a lot of children as Izuael had waited until the babies were four-years-old making Mina to give birth to the same amount cause of Izuael repeating himself like he did the first time Izumi brought her home through her portal. Kelly and Kevin kept nursing from as they can shrink now once they reach aged two making them to be able to go back as a puppy making Mina to break a bit as she's holding them and actually bringing them to her nipples on her own free will.

Because of Kelly and Kevin sharing a body the sexuality maturity hits them and they see Mina as their mama making them to avoided her and they captured a female making Kevin to like his mate while Kelly has a Wolf Demon making the two to not mind as ten puppies were born from both Kelly and the human mate of Kevin making them to be happy with their families while both still nursing from Mina which Mina accepts as she goes to them personally sometime without their mates knowing about it at all.

The wolf demon got killed and Kevin's mate died from a Villain attack as the puppies were two months and Kelly was pregnant making Mina to allow them to rest with her, but Kevin's own instincts controlled him and Kelly a bit and they accidentally mated with Mina/their mama making her to have twenty puppies being born from her as they're looking more human with features of Kevin as the Quirk got passed on with some having Acids mixed into it and Izuael didn't know about it.

Izuael played with Mina without getting her pregnant as him wants to play with her making Kelly and Kevin to nurse from her making Mina to accept as Izuael did actually know as he told Kevin to do it to calm his instincts. Mina had stopped aging at age twenty-one as Izuael bite her in the back of the neck making her to be immortal forever as Izumi made sure Mina has no devil form which helps as Izuael went into his devil form and started to mate with Mina as Kelly and Kevin are napping in their bed.

Mina moans as Izuael drains her energy more than her life force as she's immortal now and two hours later, Kelly and Kevin woke up hungry making Mina to nurse them as Izauel mates with her making her to be sensitive as Izuael gets her pregnant with four hundred devil babies making Mina to just nurse Kelly and Kevin as the babies are watched over by the Cervellos making Izuael to know she never had the blindfold off since she became his wife making him to not see it a problem since Mina never raised them nor seen them.

Izumi shakes her head a smore and more supernatural started to show up and pretended to have Quirks to fit in as Yoko Kurama went for no one as he's not into being a parent making him to be fighting Villains which are Izuael's many children who keep beating him and making him to quiet being a Hero after two hundred years making Izumi to shrug as many got married into the family making Nezu figure out where Mina went to and Izuael's the mayor of the village plus his baby sister, Izumi can't fight him since his her brother.

That's when everyone found out that Izumi is immortal and can't die as she reversed what happened to Oboro Shirakumo making him to be back which ahs Aizawa and Present Mic to not let him leave their site again making him to hate this until he realized he was died shocking him as he tries to handle it, but he kept cutting himself making the two to stop him and stayed home a whole lot or took him to work with them to keep him from cutting himself as he's lose to killing himself making Izumi to use a spell to harden his skin to anything that'll harm him.

Tenko became her husband somehow as their kids also got married to their half-siblings making it to be weird and Tenko never knows about it as life's boring without weird things happening as both him and Izuael got drunk and Tenko got Mina pregnant by accident as Izuael had gotten Asui pregnant making Tokoyami to raise them making immortal Kappas to be roaming around as they're all males since Asui had a hundred which's not a good thing for the world as they go to different countries throughout the years.

Izuli lives a happy life as she's happy and that's all that matters as time goes on they'll be the only ones unaged to time as they adept to everything that's thrown their way without failure as Tenko's got bitten by Izumi making them to be the ultimate force in the world cause of this. No one can mess with them as Quirks leave and magic continues to thrive afterwards thanks to them restoring humans on Earth making many to enjoy the world as magical creatures started to show up with monsters and some even eat the monster's meat brings forth the adventure guilds.

The End