Mina's new home/life

Mina woke up in a very large bed making her to feel some kind of clothing on her body as she slowly gets up and crawl to the floor and crawled out of the bedroom as she keeps crawling until she hits the stairs and goes down backwards as she's careful and then she crawls around a corner before she had heard female voices making her to panic as she doesn't recognized them at all making her to stay where she is until the voices were gone, but she heard feet walking towards her.

She got picked up before she feels herself being carried back up the stairs as she knows it's the man making Mina to freak as the blind fold on her eyes and can't find the knot to untie it making her to worry on what's going to be happening to her as she's laid down on the bed before she was thrusted abound as the door is already shut making her to scream as he holds her hands and she can't use her Quirk cause of the choker around her neck that's blocking it fully which's making her more scared.

The clothing she has on was the Star Wars Princess Leia Slave Girl Cosplay Costume without the wig that fits her sizes making Izuael to remove the skirt part only as the top can stay on making Mina to hate this as Izuael keeps thrusting into her as he removed the plug from her making before he went to sleep as he cleans her up. Izuael let's go of Mina's hands and lift her legs up as he bends them towards her breast making her to freak as she can feel him hitting her womb out again as she can't stop herself before she cums with him following her.

The Cervellos know that 'Master Tartal-Towne' is married and to let him handle his wife himself as they just let him know if she's out of the bedroom or if she's in the backyard which helps him out greatly as he told them all this morning about it. Mina pants as feels him leaving her, but the plug is back in as he leaves the room and then came back with the food. Mina opened her mouth cause of the smell of the food is coming towards her mouth making her to accept the help and she loves the cooking as it's soo good and delicious.

Izuael helps her out and then a bath making the blindfold to still be on as only he can remove it fully without her knowing it as she'll never see his face. Mina got washed and the Star Wars Princess Leia Slave Girl Cosplay Costume was placed back on her making her to hate this as the top wasn't placed on her as her wrist were tied above her as she's leaned forward into the water as the Portuguese man o' war shows up and touches her nipples making her to be unable to pull away as her midsection was stuck in place.

Izauel has a clap that holds you in the midsection making Mina to not feel it as it has cotton to keep her from feeling it as Mina just moves her breast from right to left as the Portuguese man o' war stings her nipples over and over again making Mina to feel pain as she was stung soo many times on the nipples before she felt it all stop and  then felt something latched onto her breast, but something's circled around her nipples as they're tugged on making her to moan as her nipples were tugged on strongly making milk to leave her.

Mina then felt the suction in her fold finally as she cums harshly from it as she didn't even feel it as Izuael didn't let her until now making her as he placed it onto her before she went into the water as it's the water of it's habitat keeping it alive. Mina screams as she can't take it as she also cumming milk out as well, too making whatever's latched onto her getting a lot of milk from her as it's now rapidly tugging on her nipples making it to be like a jack hammer, but more on the tugging as what's latched onto her is pulling her more into the water.

Mina's breast are now fully underwater making it to open and latch onto more of her breast making Mina to gasp as it's jack hammering tugging at different times which Mina doesn't like as she keeps screaming from it as the two tugging on her breast were too much including the suction in her folds making Mina to hate this before the tugging stops making Izuael to lift and get her out before he brings her to the flower making her to be milked once again as it's a very strong suction on her making Mina to be on her back.