Pro-Hero License Exam and Yakuza

Izumi wonders how Mina's doing since she's now starting to show a bit too much as Izuael keeps an eye on her and leaves only at night to get a whole lot of Villains sold to the Villain Trade with his group including the Meta Liberation Army as only one named Genten got sent back to the Himura family making them to letcher their family member for this as many replaced those from the army to the city that was their base of operations which allows a new Hero to take over and have a Hero agency there to look after the city. 

Izuael also had a lot of Yakuzas in the Villain Trade, but he couldn't find the last one making him to wonder where they're hiding as he needs to get them which has him being angry, but he never takes it out on his family nor his comrades. Todoroki still doesn't know that Mina's with Izumi which gets to keep Izumi more calm as he seems to be enjoying his time with his brother more and it makes Touya happy as he hopes Todoroki doesn't lose his ways which Izumi would make sure of as the exam to get their license.

It's making her to hope she'll be able to find them as the first part is hitting other schools in their weak spot making Izumi to not know where to put them before she just wings it and places them on her front making it easier as Izumi ducked and throw her ball which bounced off of one, onto another and then onto a third one making her to pass as Izumi doesn't know if that counts, but it seem it did as Kaminari, Tokoyami, Yoko and Asui also got it as well, too with Todoroki knocking three balls away and they hit three targets.

It's making him to pass as all six left as they went to sit down to play some card games making Todoroki and Izumi to learn since they never played making Kaminari and Tokoyami to teach them making them to have fun until it's time for the second exam making Izumi to wonder how this one is going to work as they need to save people and they will be marked as they start with fifty points making Izumi to smirk as it's when her brother killed All For One in one go making One For All to sense it happen.

Izumi, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Yoko and Asui were a oiled team with Todoroki being the pusher of the team as he iced the ground and then they all went sliding down making them to reach the 'victims' faster and saving more cause of this making one examiner to be shocked at this as he though Todoroki were like their father making him to be confused by this. At the end of the exam day, all six passed making them to be happy as Todoroki is going to be with Hawks more than Endeavor which he did during the internships making Izumi to be happy for him.

Izumi wonders if there's news about that Yakuza group that Izuael's going after, but all they got was nothing until Toga pops up and said something about the Yazuka group with the leader chasing a little girl making Izumi to wonder who's in charge of that group as she'll join them to see if they're after the group making the six to join in which will help Izuael greatly unknowingly as they have been keeping an eye out for them while dealing with the aftermath of the Meta Liberation Army being arrested.

When a third year challenged them all to fight him, Izumi, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Yoko, Asui and Todoroki stays out of it as they don't want to join in. Izumi, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Yoko, Asui and Todoroki needs to know which Hero Agency is working on a Yakuza group making that Third Year named Mirio Togato to question on them this making Izuli to not know if they can trust him until he said Sir Nighteyes been working on a case with a Yakuza group which got them all hooked as Izumi needs to find them and fast for Izuael.

All six agreed making them to place their clothing on for their Hero job making them to follow Togato as both Todoroki and Tokoyami will try to get Hawks to join as Asui went with Uraraka to be with Ryukyu and Yoko will go with Rock Lock to help out as Togato leads Izumi and Kaminari to the agency as Aizawa got the text early from Togato making him to know where the six are are. Togato was explaining about Sir Nighteyes making Izumi to not know if she should trust the man or not as they saw the man and he's torturing a sidekick with a tickle machine.