Sport Fest Festival part 2

Izumi dodges a lot of ice attacks and she managed to keep close and avoid his ice as she nears to avoid the ice and she can tell he hates his father making her to do the one thing that might work as he did stay at their place for the time being as she's been healing him up and helping him out with his Quirk making him to explain everything which has her to be very pissed off as Endeavor was parent and she'll never allow this to happen and he did ask her to say it cause he needs it to be said making her to be happy to get him to be a Hero.

"Touya says sorry fo being' jealous of you and' tying' to hurt' you when you were a baby." Izumi said it into his ears making him to be shocked as she avoid a fire one this time as Todoroki's in understanding that his elder brother's still alive and she's in contract with him making him want to demean to know where he is, but before he could he dodged a punch and she whispers to him where his brother is as Touya's been staying in a penthouse that got built there himself with his waifu Hawks making them to have a baby together.

'zank' to me which has zem owing' me a favo and' I might' hav' them cash it in fo zem to tak' Todoroki in away from Endeavor.' Izumi thinks as Todoroki looks very shock as his elder brother is still alive making him to be in great shock as he doesn't know what to do now which Izumi has covered if Touya wants to take over his little brother as Touya can take him in fully if he wanted to making Touya to think about it with Hawks which Izumi understands.

"In a penthaus' in Fukuoka. It''s newly built'." Izumi whispers to him making him to think as he will be shocked once both of Touya and Hawks have custody of Todoroki. Todoroki has seen how Zuku used his fire and he started to do the same making him to think of an ice version once this is over with as Izumi's happy he's using his fire side making her to make sure to keep him forced on her and not Endeavor as she secretly sent his pant on fire which's Amaterasu as fire Magic can be changed as long as you're careful of the fire type you are using.

It's making her to use it on his ass which has him smelling something's cooking and then looked down to his ass which's on fire and he can't put it out as hellfire makes it far more worse making Endeavour to be having three degree burns on his ass checks and Izumi doesn't feel bad nor guilty NOR remorse for it as that's what he gets for what he did to Todoroki making her to know Touya will take him in no matter what since Todoroki had called him papa and not Endeavour which has Endeavour to sulk in a corner while saying it should've been him.

"Yeahohohohoho!" Endeavor yells as he dances with Amaterasu fire on his ass that a cloud clone of Izumi's recording for both of Touya and Hawks to watch on their TV back at their penthouse which's invisible to record this making them to laugh once they gets it as they're going to be sending it to Todoroki to laugh at it. Todoroki laughs as this is funny as shit before he had saw Izumi's look and realized she did that making him to owe her one as he went all out with his fire side and she smirks as she blocks it with her cross arms.

Izumi pushes the fire away from her making the two to have fun as many are now realized that the two are actually playing with each other than fighting making them to be shocked as Present Mic keeps the commentaries coming and how the play by play is making many to love it as Izumi had fun and managed to win against Todoroki making him to laugh as he thanked her for saving him from himself and his sperm donor making her to smile and help him up before she laughs as Endeavor's ass was being showing with the three degree burns on it.

It's making him to squeak like a five-year-old girl making many to laugh at him as he goes red in anger. Todoroki saw his texts and he saw Touya's name making him to messages his brother and how much he missed him with emojis to help show it to him which Izumi's happy about that as another clone's out keeping Turbo Hero alive. The clone even has helped captured the Villain making them to have a friendly chat before leaving and the clone came back to her to fused making her to have a headack, but she kept going.

Ancient Witch and Modern Quirksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें