U.S.J Attack and Ashido's Wedding Night

Izumi got the timing prefect as Ashido's going to be wearing a sexy wedding dress making her to be ready for her brother as she has Ashido in a Sexy Ladies White Bridal Outfit Wedding Costume Cosplay G-String Lingerie L27 which's not doing a good job of holding back her breast as it's just almost flowing out from the top. Izuki got Ashido hypnotized making her to place on the outfit herself and Izumi will be using an illusion to be hiding this as Ashido's not going to be coming back to school cause of this.

Ashido's also holding a giant bouquet of Chrysanthemums, Alstroemerias, Dahlias, Gypsophilas, Carnations, Sunflowers, Eucalyptus, Peonies, Hydrangeas and Lilacs with Sweet Pea flower crown in her hair making her to look perfect as Izumi will be sending Ashido to Izuael who's now waiting in his bedroom as everything's set for her arrival which Izumi knows Ashido's going to be drained of her acids and fucked once that's done making her to make sure to get it right as they left on the bus to the U.S.J which's new on UA's grounds.

She got ready as this is perfect as she gets to have a sister now and once arriving at the place, Izumi saw the portal which she knows will be perfect to make it look like Ashido got sent to another place in the U.S.J, but she's actually with Izuael himself as Izumi waits and the weird mist person shows up behinds them and she's quick to send Ashido to her brother who slips the wedding ring onto her left middle finger before the illusion fully vanishes making Izuael to kiss her making them to be married now.

Izumi got sent to the water one and she's quick to grab the rail of the boat and hangs off of it as many of the Villains were pissed before Izumi used her magic making many to be killed as Izumi sent Lightning Magic into the water to kill them all as she doesn't care for their lives since this is a kill or be killed situation which has many to shiver before she had finished off the last one making her to see the inhumane guy making her to glare and her eyes to go black and red slits making her to blast black energy at the thing.

Izumi took off it's head and it's not going to be causing any trouble for anyone as she also took out it's chest with that blast as well, too making the leader to scream about his Anti-All Might weapon. Both of Aizawa and Thirteen used this time to fight as many Villains as they can as Izumi deals with soo many of them by killing them making no one to even see it happen as Izumi right now only knows flee or fight at the moment making her to not care if she kills, this is all she knows in the past when she left the village.

It's making her to ignore how many good deeds she'll be needing to do to undo all of her bad deeds that she has done today as she ducks and then kills making her to get a lot of blood on her from this. Blood Rituals as Izumi uses half of the blood to have Ashido to get pregnant faster and to have healthy pregnancies making a lot of the blood to vanish cause of how powerful Izumi's magic is since for years, her magic has been getting stronger and stronger by the day or year which has her knowing that she's a Grand Supreme Witch.

It's making her to be scared as she needs to do something about this fully as she uses the rest for fertility of the farm back home making the rest to vanish to bring good harvesting this year for the garden. Another distinctive feature of the first-fruits offering is that it serves to replenish the sacred potencies of the earth depleted by the harvest and to ensure thereby the continued regeneration of the crop. Thus, it is one of many sacrificial rites that have as their intention the seasonal renewal and reactivation of the fertility of the earth.

Fertility rites usually involve some form of blood sacrifice—in former days especially human sacrifice. In some human sacrifices the victim represented a deity who "in the beginning" allowed himself to be killed so that from his body edible vegetation might grow. The ritual slaying of the human victim amounted to a repetition of the primordial act of creation and thus a renewal of vegetational life. In other human sacrifices the victim was regarded as representing a vegetation spirit that annually died at harvest time so that it might be reborn in a new crop.