Quirk Assessments

Izumi's in class 1-A making her to be near the future sister as she makes sure no one knew she's watching her as she needs to make sure to get this settled as Izuael has new clothing for her to wear plus lingerie and ones that he fixed up for foal play making Izumi to ignore it as she knows this is going to be a major thing for her brother as this is his four hundredth marriage which Izumi doesn't mind as she waits for the teacher to show up as she's ten minutes early and she's talking to some of her classmates to avoid what she's actually doing.

She saw a hobo, homeless man wall in and he looks tired which can't be good and a human body needs a plenty of rest and sleep to even function to do things making her to not like that and might need to advise of sleeping pills which might help him out with his as this is not good and she sleeps nine hours of sleep to even function properly and she doesn't like it that he's not doing that for his body making her to go mother hen mood which the man saw and shivers a bit at that look in her eyes telling him to sleep properly.

"Um... Suh? Are yau O.K? Yau look tired." A classmate said as everyone freaks out once they saw him laying on the floor in a sleeping bag that's yellow in color as that freaked them out as that can't be there teacher and can't be their homeroom teacher making Izumi to just rolls her eyes and shakes her head at the whole class as this is getting ridiculous and they're all training to be Heroes. They shouldn't be reacting like this and she noticed that one of them didn't making him to be better in her mind of being a Hero.

"My name's Shota Aizawa and' I'm you homeroom teache. We will be doing' Quirk' Assessment' and' before you ask', ze assembly's fo pussies and' every single teache has every right' to teach differently in ze school. Now outside in ten minutes. Here's you gym unifoms to change into." Aizawa then left to go outside making Izumi to sigh and just take her clothing off to place the gym uniform on making many to be shocked at her very boldness and her body plus the mark on her lower back plus what's on her arms and legs before she left the very classroom.

Izumi fully knows where she's going as the others did the same thing as her and was rushing to keep up with her walks as her long legs are making it harder to keep up with her as they saw they're outside and Izumi rolls her eyes as this is stupid to do while they could be listening to the principal's speech making her to hate this human very much so as she plans to see if they can't make him go crazy by her brother which he might enjoy doing to him as she saw that Aizawa was pleased with their timing.

"Five minutes to get' here. Good'."

"To be honest', Si... She changed' in font' of us and' zen just' left'. We followed' he example and' zen left', but' he leg' are too long' to keep' up with he." Aizawa's shocked as that's not normal making her to shake her head at them as if they never had been fully naked in front of a family member since you were small and kept going until your brother got you to behave as much as he can. Both of Izumi and Izuael make it a family rule that Friday Nights to Monday Mornings, no clothing unless you wish to wear undergarments only which they both do.

"Fist' task''s ze 50-Mete Dash. You guys must' run fifty meters staight' while using' you Quik' to fully impove you mobility. You completion times are going' to be recoded'." Aizawa's marking down the results.

Competitor/Quirk Time

Engine: 3.04 seconds

Explosion: 4.13 seconds

Frog: 5.58 seconds

Zero Gravity: 7.15 seconds

Tail: 5.49 seconds

Navel Laser: 5.51 seconds

Acid: Unknown (Faster than Yuga Aoyama)

Izumi got first place by using her natural speed since that's how fast she is without her quirks as her time's 2.86 seconds max shocking them as she's fast which has Aizawa shocked as if she's truly that fast, then she's the most fastest person on the planet and can knock out Villains with a single punch to the face, but Izumi has runes 'ᛊᛏᚱᛖᛜᚦ' on both of her arms and legs that mean 'strength' making her to crave them into her herself with a runic knife called an Athame or an Athamé which helps her out.