Quirk War History Class

Izumi went to school and Aizawa got them into a Quirk War History class making Izumi to wonder how they'll teach this as she's been there before coming to Japan and permanently staying inside of the country which has her to wonder what's new out there in the world, but for now, she's content with her sorting life right now and has no plan to move unless they have no choice meaning Ashido would have to go with them as they leave one country for six hundred years to make sure no one who knows them is still alive another.

"Today we'll start' leaning' about' Wold' Wa 3. O ze Quirk' Wars. Now can anyone tell me when ze quirk' wars stated'?" Aizawa asked them as Bakugo doesn't think this is important making Izumi to not hesitate to kill him if he doesn't understand how many people were almost killed if she didn't do something about it and she's starting to hate him right and she's planning his death cause of this.

'I despises thos' who don't' know anything abaut' the past'.' It's making her to not miss him at all if she kills him or if something else kills him as she'll have a celebration for his death than go to his funeral at all.

"Two zousand' and' sixty-one?" Kaminari answered although he sounded a bit unsure.

"That''s incorrect'. It''s actchually two thausand and thirty sicn' Quirks cam' aut' in two thausand and faurtein." Izumi said making everyone to look to her as if she's nuts.

"Correc''t. Quik' fist' ap'peared' in two zousand' and' fouteen." Aizawa said confirming what Izumi just said said shocking everyone before pulling out a remote and calling down a projector.

"And' fo sixteen years tension gew all around' ze wold'. Afte Quik' stated' ap'pearing', ze wold''s in a state of chaos. Most' govenment' weren't exac''tly jazzed' about' citizens having' supepowers zat' zey could' use as weapons. And' so many govenment' quic''kly enac''ted' Anti-Quirk' policies. zis ranged' fom simply banning' ze use of Quik'. To round' up every od'd peson in ze county and' impisoning' zem. To killing' zem on sight'." Each of Aizawa's sentences' accompanied by pictures put up on the wall behind him.

Of people with Quirks being either rounded up or attacked by police. The children reacted with a combination of disgust and horror, but none of them seemed all too surprised.

"As I'm sure you've guessed, many people were not pleased about this." Aizawa explained, showing a new slide of people protesting. Izumi hates that as she had to see it for sixteen years the moment that she saw Quirks first showing up as she had to help many and hide them underground, kidnap kids back to their parents, healing those who are injuried from attacks on both sides of the battle field making her to hate it so much as that war, world war 3 shouldn't have happened, but it did and there's nothing she can do to undo it from starting.

"Of couse, ze people with Quik' were against' zis, as well as ze relatives of people with Quik'. But' zere were a fai amount' of sympathizers who had' no pesonal relation to people with Quik'. Although zat' said', zey were all ze minority at fist'. As many of ze Quikless people were very much against' zose with Quik'. And' Quirk' discimination ran wild'." As he spoke images of protests and protesters being attacked by police or other citizens went up.

"Supisingly enough, howeve, as time went' on. Po-Quirk' movement' became more and' more popula." Aizawa explained as Izuli shows the most emotions when he showed the pictures.

"Mainly fo two reasons. ze fist' being' zat' more and' more people stated' having' childen who had' Quik'. And' second', in a rathe supising' display, as time went' on, people stated' to realize zat' zei initial reac''tions were a bit' unreasonable, to say ze least'. Quirk' sup''poters did' zei best' to take pic''tures of ze horrible zing' hap''pening' to people with Quik'. Namely, human experimentation. Many counties stated' experimenting' with people with Quik'. Mostly to ty and' figure out' ze souce of zei powers and' how to use zem fo zei own puposes.