Hero vs Villain plus Press Attacks U.A

Izumi uses this chance to see how Ashido fights and how she uses her Quirk making it easier on her and get to see what else is special about her making this is to good as she's partnered up with her making this to be perfect as she got a good view of how her Quirk works and get some samples to make the machine to handle it better. Izuael's going to be loving his bride as he's wearing the ring and just needs to get Ashido to complete it fully which Izumi has the right time making him to smirk as he'll be ready for her.

Izumi and Ashido were last as Bakugou and Iida won against Uraraka and Hagakure making the girls to feel down about it, but will learn from this. Todoroki and Shoji won as Todoroki froze the whole building and they won against Ojiro and Jiro making both to not like that as they never got the chance to show making Toshinori to calm them down. Mineta and Asui won as she throw Mineta at the bomb and he used his hair balls to stick their opponent in one spot making Izumi to wonder more about her classmates as this is different.

Izumi's Hero costume was that of the Honkai: Star Rail Female The Trailblazer Cosplay Costume without the wig as she also has a glazer like in Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL that she created to see the states of her opponents and where their weak points on their body is making her to also have her Runic writing Quill which's from a goose making her to use it in the air, on paper, amulets or even on guitar pick cutted out wood that she can throw at her opponent and attack them with it as she's cleaver to figure out how to do that .

Both Ashido and Izumi are up against Yaoyorozu and Kaminari making Izumi to watch how Ashido uses her Quirk as they headed in and Ashido uses her Quirk to spread acids to make the floor slippery and make them to go sliding past them, uses her Quirk to attack with whip-like lines and she uses her Quirk to do a large spray of acids make them stay away making Izumi to keep watching as Ashido also made Yaoyorozu to slip into sticky acids which allows Izumi to touch the fake bomb and got her team to win before Toshinori has to leave to check on something.

Izumi made one hundred cloud copies of Toshinori and fused them together making his injuries to vanish altogether and have a lot longer time with the embers of One For All as he also looks very young like he's in his mid-twenties to later-twenties making him to be very shocked and wonders how did this happen as he calls his old Side-Kick Hero, Sir Nighteyes about this fully while Izumi heads home to explain what Ashido's Quirk can do and gave the large jar sample as she managed to get it in a bubble that's acid-proof making him to be happy.

"I sei... Let''s get' to work then, sistuh. The machin''s not' going to build itself." Izuael said as Izumi gave a hand as this is going to be their new sister making them to have fun making the machine as Ashido to be loosing her acid protection and becoming a mom once she's here which Izuael to enjoy as it's been far to long making him to be very excited by this making Izumi to look to her brother and just shake her head as she's not getting involved with that as her brother wants fun, she's not going to be interrupt them.

Izumi noticed the press and she got annoyed with them as she saw them coming towards her making her to lose it and said swear words in Tamil that was spoken in Salem with English now in the modern time making them to be confused as they don't understand what she's saying in Tamil making someone with a translating Quirk to have it be translated on the cameras making many to be shocked at her words as her face shows she's annoyed by the press more so at that moment because of them asking her questions.

Izumi watched the Sun and Moon Show on YouTube and watched that episode of someone taking Moon's identity making her to use her Quirk to figure out what Sun was saying as she repeated it all to them as she's not very pleased to them before Aizawa shows up to save her when she finished in a Salem British pronunciation for the last one.

"And yau smell lik' one, too!" Izumi said before Aizawa pulls her away and walks her through the gates as it went up and Nezu still wants to see her, but she keeps refusing him as she wants fully nothing to do with him as she needs to focus on her schooling making Toshinori to accept that, but Nezu won't making her to have a written letter for Toshinori to give to Nezu from her brother which got Nezu to stop fully making Toshinori to not ask as he focuses on his classes. Both Izumi and Yaoyorozu are chosen to be President and Vic-President of their classroom.

Izumi and Yaoyorozu had to meets the others as they have to do meetings with them and Izumi managed to get everyone to calm down once she figured out it's the press making her to hate them very much. Izumi had Yaoyorozu to make something that she can use to shout at everyone making the situation to stop fully making Aizawa to be impressed if not for her Tamil/British accent. Back home, Izumi's work on the machine as everything's almost ready making her to get her brother's room all set up.

Izumi also knows about he two items that Izuael plans to use on the day of their wedding as Ashido's never going to be leaving her new home making Izumi to leave her brother be as this is his wife he's getting and she's not going to be able to leave without Izuael doing so himself as Ashido's good as trapped in her new home and life once she's married to her big brother and becomes her big sister. Izumi has to get the timing right or else Ashido's never going to show up on the wedding day making Izumi to not accept failures.

Izuael knows Izumi will summon a portal for him to get his bride or she'll make a portal to show up and have it bring Ashido to him, but either way, he's getting his bride and he'll never let her go making Izuki to make sure to fix Ashido up a a bit before sending her to Izuael as she knows how to get manipulate people without showing it as no one else knows about it, not even Toshinori as Izuael's going to love this once he gets his hands onto Ashido as their wedding night, is one he'll never forget as Ashido's as good as his now.

Izumi knows fully well that with her kidnapping Ashido for her brother counts as a bad deed, she'll need to undo it with ten good deeds. She knows when she needs to kidnap Ashido which she got the timing right. Toshinori and Sir Nighteyes' still trying to figure out what happened to Toshinori as this is not possible plus Sir Nighteyes saw that Toshinori's going to live instead of dying like he saw making him to wonder what's changing Toshinori's fate, but he doesn't see it as it's been long since been done.

It's making him to hate this greatly and Toshinori allows him a break and they went to sleep, but Izumi knows how to hide her tracks making Sir Nighteyes to never figure it out ever as she'll fully never allow him to find out about what she did to Toshinori. Izumi just doesn't want Toshinori to be killed or murdered as this would allow him to see the next generation of Heroes which should be fair actually as he's working hard to make sure of it fully and Izumi's going to make sure of it.