Internships

Izumi went for no one as she wants to spend a whole lot of time on the farm, but Nezu wouldn't allow it as Stain got 'killed' somehow and she knows she didn't do it, but it seems Izuael did it cause Stain had almost killed Mina, Kelly and Kevin making Izumi to leave it be as Izauel actually kept Stain alive as Toga Himiko's drinking his blood making her to be happy as she got to have his blood as a Cervello acts as her lawyer to help her out with her case and Izumi acts as her therapist making her to get better.

Toga enjoys this as Izumi helps in a way that no one can and she likes her making Izumi to know that Toga needs more help than she can do to help, but Toga trusts her and she'll help as much as she can making her to allow her to help out with the animals and the garden as Toga doesn't know about Mina being here as twenty bison were transported to their house as some new meat making many of the females to be in heat with ten bisons to mate with them. Toga had fun as their blankets were made from the bison hides.

Izumi had them all transported from Canada, Yukon and Alaska making them to feel warm at night with some as throw blankets if they're watching a video in the TV room making them to be warm during the winter times. Even Touya and Hawks has some as Endeavour's looking for Todoroki making Todoroki to text him all the swear words from the Sun and Moon show: Who stole Moon's Identity thanks to her showing him the censored one making Touya to send the last part shocking Endeavor as Hawks a laughing at this fully.

Izuael went for Hawks like Todoroki and Tokoyami making her to see how Hawks work as Mina's feeding Kelly and Kevin making Izumi to accidentally to make their stomach like a sink hole of forty feet making Izuael to laugh as Mine's going to be stuck as Izumi made sure all three can go to the bathroom by the same spell making Mina's nipples to be very sore once the two weeks is over as Nezu wants the students to have a better look at these things. Izuael laughs even more as Mina's trapped for two weeks of breast feeding Kelly and Kevin.

Hawks got to show Izumi, Tokoyami and Todoroki how Heroes work making them to enjoy their time with Hawks as Hawks also had fun with them as they got two whole fun weeks together as Izumi enjoys spending time in space at nighttime as she can breath in outer space as her main Quirk changes her into a giant being with a mermaid tail, long hair, antlers on her forehead with the tail looking like the blue sky with white clouds making her to enjoy her time as she has find more in space than the past has ever covered.

It's making her to find more lifeforms out there to research without harming them as Izumi's website keeps getting pictures of new lifeforms as a whole website for them only were made as Izuael laughs as she's having fun as many asteroids and meteorites were removed from space and sent to earth from Izumi's Magic to different countries to make it fair as Izumi had a whole lot of fun as pictures of the new lifeforms were sent to the website making it to be from an invisible camera only which makes it easier to see the new life forms.

Izumi had fun with Hawks as Izumi can be her true-self a bit thanks to him as she can use a bit of that Quirk in the open, but not fully. Izumi can watch the planets from here making it to be the perfect place as soo many were being sent and Izumi used the clouds to lower the possibilities of the sun destroying the planet making earth to have more time to thrive for longer until they can travel space if they need to as Izumi destroyed every single black hole out there making outer space to be safe as a full research into them was done.

Izumi did that all before they all fully got destroyed to keep space safe even more by her. Izumi went back home as two weeks went by making Hawks to had fun as Izumi smiles as her two classmates went back home and was happy Yuki feels that way making her time to be recorded for home making her to have a good long week holiday to watch it and pause it for bathroom breaks making Toga to be shocked at Izumi's Quirk as Izuael just smiles as Izumi was having fun with her Quirk making him to hope they can do this again.