Final Exam

Izumi helps out with some spares to Todoroki making him to take top spot for the boys in the class while she took the top spot for the girls which has Bakugo being third and Yaoyorozu being second as no one can pass them as Kaminari's in second place thanks to Izumi tutoring him when she can making him to be able to understand the school work better and Toshinori's in shocked by this as Izumi's a better teacher than the actual teachers in the school if Kaminari's in second place making him to feel like getting some pointers from her for his own classes.

Izumi keeps feeling like Kaminari is actually a Raiju making her to not ask as she can't let others see the book which has her hiding it in her private library in her bedroom where all of her Spell Books are making it easier to hide it to keep it safe. Izumi can't have have humans touching the book nor using it to find those who are in the book. Izumi doesn't wish to meet them, so she's avoiding it as much as she can as making her to be hoping none knows she has the book in her room as she doesn't want them to come over.

Mina's backed to being suckled on as she's asleep making her to not noticed as she's getting more tired and in needs of naps making Izauel to leave the two in the bedroom as Kelly and Kevin are feeding right now and he doesn't want to disturb them as he leaves to go fight some Heroes as both of Toga and Twice follows him to the meeting spot as Izumi heads to school as she's relieved that both Israel and Neuvillette can join her this time around making her to have Israel to go puppy form and to sneak around.

Izumi can see through his eyes with one eye while the other eye's seeing from Neuvillette's eyes making her to see where everything and everyone is making her to know how to attack as Kaminari's her partner making her to fully see that Shinso Hitoshi took over Mina's spot, but Mineta's been gone for some hours making her to see that he got his hands on a female and has her tied up, gagged plus blindfolded somewhere, but she double checks with tarot cards and got the information that she needs as she calls the police and explains the situation.

They found him and his wife plus their ten groups of children as her parents are forcing Mineta to do this or else his parents are losing their jobs in the politics as politicians making the police to deal with it and got Mineta therapy with his wife as the first group of children were sextuplets, the second group was octuplets, the third group was quads, the fourth group was six pairs of twins which is double sextuplets, the fifth group were nonuplets, the sixth group were double octuplets, the seventh group was double quads, the eighth group was double triplets, the ninth group was triple quads and the final group were triple twins.

Mineta quitted the school allowing another to take his place making many to feel bad for him as he needs to be there for his wife and children as the next group is triple octuplets making the household his in-laws made for him to be fifty times bigger of a big house making there to be room for the children. Izumi knows that that is in total one hundred and twenty-six once the next group is born making Mineta to have his hands full and his wife has the Feline Quirk, but has two tails with blue fire making Izumi to hope she's not a Bakeneko.

Izumi and Kaminari were up against Toshinori making Israel and Neuvillette to be ready as Neuvillette is in the sky and Israel is in his puppy form roaming around and out of site, but he found Toshinori and Izumi gave the order making Israel to paunch onto Toshinori making him to send Israel to Izumi and Kaminari as Izumi has Israel to go puppy and she caught him before both hides in a building on the opposite side of the road making them to stay down as Toshinori comes forward with a punch of air to get them off their feet.

Neuvillette watches and then sent some of her feathers at him on fire making him to dodge backwards which allows Kaminari to strike him with black electricity making him to dodge as Izumi slams a punch into his face and making him to go through fifty buildings to her left making them to have time to get to the finish line as Israel gave Kaminari a ride and Neuvillette gave Izumi a ride making them to pass shocking Toshinori as this is not how he thought it would go, but he let it go as they did a good job against him.

Mina woke up gasping as Kelly and Kevin were suckling from her again as her hands are stuck on her stomach as they nurse from her making her to be stuck as they're too heavy and she can feel their teeth making her to hate this as not only are they suckling, but also teething making her to feel them gawling on her getting more milk out of her as they suckle each time making her to feel sore in the area which's not a good thing for her since they're two months and two-weeks-old now and shouldn't be nursing still from her at all.

Mina needs them to stop, but they'll keep coming to her no matter what making her to be stuck as they drink her breast milk from her making her to be feeling them pulling on her which had fully started two weeks after they started nursing from her. Mina's napping in the sunlight the next day since Izuael brought her outside to a tree making her to nap, but Kelly and Kevin used that time to nurse from her as the top pops off by their teeth this time around as they pull and then started to nurse from Mina who's unconsciously petting them.

Kelly and Kevin were laying on her stomach again as Mina's resting her head and upper back against the trunk of the tree making them to be in the perfect position to suckle from her as Mina's moaning in her sleep only making Izuael to be in the house as Mina's not going to be going anywhere with the blindfold still covering her eyes as Mina continues to sleep throughout the nursing of Kelly and Kevin throughout the afternoon as both fall asleep and Mina stopped petting them cause of her being in a deep sleep now.

The next time of their feeding, Mina's awake and on the bed as Kelly and Kevin show up making them to pin her hands to her to the bed as she's in a semi-sit up position making Mina to gasp as they nurse from her making her to be stuck as they suckle and gawling on her nipples which has Izuael to ignore it once again as he just grabs a book to read in the living room letting them to feed off of his wife whenever they get hungry. He knows he should be weeing them of breast milk, but the vet said to keep them on the milk.

'I guess my wif' is going to be stchuck with them nursing from huh from now on. Normal dog food won't' keip them full even if I giv' them six cups full puh head, they'll still be hungry. I blam' that' Quirk of theirs to mak' them this hungry as no one has sein this kind of Quirk in animals at' all as animals are rar' to hav' Quirks in this tim' and era.' Izuael thinks as he starts to read his book while Izumi does her summer homework as she's doing good in her classes which's a good thing as she needs a good education, he just wishes Nezu leaves her alone.