Chapter 1

Y/N POV:
I could feel someone shaking me. Trying to wake me up. I could feel them slapping my face, and let me just tell you that hurt like crap but I didn't budge. I stayed there faking that I was asleep.

"Come on Y/N. You're gonna be late for your interview." She said.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my lovely, yet irritating manager, Michelle. Michelle has been my manager since I was 16. She saw me performing at one of the bar and she thought that I was awesome and that she would like to sign me and whatnot. Of course me being me, I couldn't pass the opportunity so I said yes. I didn't like at at first because I had to wake up early, but I gave it a couple months and I got used to it.

"Okay okay. I'm up. Just give me 5 minutes and I'll be out." I groaned. She got out of my room and I got off my bed. I checked at the time. It was 5:30 in the morning. Uggghhh.... I walked toward my closets just grabbing random clothes to wear. I put my clothes on, brushed my teeth, and went outside to meet with Michelle. I looked the door behind me and turned around only to be met by her criticizing look.

"Are you seriously wearing that?" She said pointing at me outfit.

"Why what's wrong with it?" I said as I walked towards her.

"Nothing. It's just that it looks like you're ready to go home after the interview." She said getting in the car. I followed her and sat beside her at the back seat.

"Well I am prepared to go home after the interview. Unless I have something else going on that you haven't told me yet?" I said looking at her.

"We'll discuss this later. But right now we are late." She said giving the driver a tap on the shoulder telling him that he needs to drive as quickly as he can.

When we got there, we only had about 10 minutes to spare. I asked Michelle where they were holding the catering because I forgot to eat breakfast this morning.

"It's right over there, but hurry up." She said. I ran towards where the food was and grabbed an apple and a bottle of water, and went back to where Michelle was.

"Okay I'm ready." I said as I took a bite off the apple. We went to the studio where the interview was going to take place.

"Hi Y/N. It's a pleasure to have you here today. I know you have a busy schedule so I really appreciate you doing this." The interviewer said.

"Y/N, this is Chelsea Briggs. She's from Hollywire TV." Michelle said.

"Oh well nice to meet you Chelsea. It's a pleasure to be here." I said.

"Well then, follow me and we can start the interview." Chelsea said. We sat on a couch and light were being fixed and cameras were being angled. Once they were done Chelsea began the interview.

"Hey guys, Chelsea Briggs here. And today I am join with the one and only, Y/F/N." She said. I looked at the camera and waved.

"Hey guys. Thanks again Chelsea for having me here." I said smiling at her.

"You're welcome. So let's get started." She said excitedly and I just nodded.

"Okay so, you're a huge deal in the music industry. Platinum records. Number 1 hit songs, and yet no tour? How come?" She asked.

"Well it was suppose to be a surprise but I guess I'll have to say it." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well I have also been thinking about having a tour. My manager and I have been discussing about it and thought that it would be a good idea. I'm not sure when yet but it's gonna happen." I said.

"Hear that. She's having a tour. Be prepared Knights (Your fandom name because you're their King/Queen). Okay on to the fan questions." She said.

"Are you outgoing or shy?" She asked.

"Personally, I'm a very shy person. Like I won't talk to you unless you talk to me first because sometimes when you talk to someone, they either tell you to beat it or stay. So it's a 50/50 shot. But I'd like to consider myself as an outgoing person as well." I said.

"Okay. What kind of people are you attracted to?" She asked.

"I'm attracted to a person who is funny, down to earth, kind, and someone who stands up for what they believe in. those are my main ones." I said. It's true though.

"What sports do you play, or at least do when you're just at home chilling?" She asked.

"I play basketball, softball, soccer, boxing. They calm me down when I'm stressed." I said.

"Okay so this one is a bit personal. It's alright if you don't want to answer it." She said politely.

"No it's fine. I'm an open book. Ask away." I said.

"So you and Cara Delevingne. What happened? You guys were the couple that everyone looked up to." She said. I knew she was gonna ask that.

"Well a lot of things happened. Weren't perfect, but we tried to be honestly. I loved her, but somehow in those 8 months of our relationship something just happened. The sparks. The butterflies. They weren't there anymore. So we had a talk. Apparently she felt the same way as I do, so we agreed to break up. It was a mutual understanding. We still hang out but only as friends. I still love her but not they way I used to." I said. Everything I said was true. I do love her but not in that way.

"Thank you for opening up to us about the whole break up thing. Clearing out all the rumors." She said. I nodded and smiled.

"Moving on. What are your 5 favorite music right now?" She asked.

"Hmmm... My top 5 favorite songs would be: 1. Why Try by Ariana Grande 2. Stay by Mayday Parade 3. Or Nah by Ty Dolla $ign 4. House of Gold by TøP and the fifth one is...oh Worth It by Fifth Harmony. Love that song." I said.

"Oh so your a fan of Fifth Harmony?" She asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"You could say that. Their songs are really catchy and stuff." I said.

"Okay last question. Which Fifth Harmony member do you like?" She asked. Well she cornered me there.

"Well... Either Dinah, Camila, or Lauren. But I feel like I would go with Lauren." I said.

"Well there you have it guys, she chooses Lauren. I ship it. Hey you should have Fifth Harmony on your tour. That would be epic." She suggested.

"That's a good idea. I'll talk to my manager about that." I said. It was a good a idea.

"Well Chelsea Briggs here and that's a wrap." She said and then waved at the camera. Lights were being turned off. Camera being turned off.

"Thanks again for being here Y/N." She said.

"No problem." I waved goodbye and went towards the car outside where Michelle was waiting.

"So where to next?" I asked turning my phone on.

"We are going to buy you a suit." She said and the driver started driving to out destination. I looked at her.

"What the fuck do I need a suit for?" I asked.

"You'll see." She smirked.