Chapter 5

Y/N's POV:
"Well hello to you too." Cara chuckled. She let herself in the house.

"Sorry. Just didn't expect you to be here. You should've called or something." I said.

"I just wanted to talk to you that's all." She said. She was on her way to the living room, but I stopped her.

"I have guests over so let's just talk here." I said and she understood.

"Are we still on for next Thursday?" She asked.

"Yeah, but why are you exactly?" I asked. I was curious on why she was actually her. I have a feeling it's not about next Thursday.

"I want to work this out. I want us to work. I want us back." She said taking my hands. She looked at me with eyes that were pleading for a another chance.

"Cara. Please not this again. We've talked about this. I was fine with telling people that we broke up and it was a mutual understanding." I said trying take me hands but she hold on to it right.

"Look...I know I messed up, bu-"

"But what? You screwed me over Cara. You cheated on my like a hundred times. I just can't anymore okay. I just can't." I almost yelled.

"Just please. I still love you. I can fix this." She started crying and a just looked at her.

"Look. I can honestly say that I'm almost over you. Almost but not quite. I don't care what you're doing, or who you're doing. You hurt me too much. I don't thing I can give us another chance." I said without stuttering.

"You need some rest. You need a vacation to clear your mind. You don't have to go to the award show next Thursday. I'll just take someone. A friend probably. I'll ask my driver to drive you back to your place" I said. I opened the door and escorted her out. I called my driver over and asked him to driver her back to her place. He nodded and drove off. I let out a long sigh and went back inside.

Lauren's POV:
We heard the whole conversation between Cara and Y/N. We didn't mean to eavesdrop. I guess the walls are just too thin. I heard the door open and saw Y/N walking towards where we were. She sat down besides me and let out a sigh.

"Is everything okay?" Ally asked in a worried tone.

"I think so." Y/N said with a straight face.

"Are you sure? Because we sorta overheard you and Cara. We didn't mean to eavesdrop or anything. The walls are just too thin." Normani explained.

"Yeah. Everything is fine. Just tired." She yawned.

"You should take a rest. We'll just talk about the tour tomorrow." Ally said in a motherly tone.

"No it's fine. I don't need to take a rest. I wanna hang out with you guys. Get to know you better since we'll be on tour for a while." She stretched out and grabbed a remote control. She turned the tv on and it went directly to Netflix.

"Let's watch a movie first and after that, we'll just do whatever you guys want to do." She said flipping through the movies.

"Stop." Camila said. We looked at her, confused.

"Let's watch Tangled. That's one of my favorite movies. Can we?" She said bouncing up and down on her seat.

"Is everyone okay with Tangled?" Y/N asked and we all nodded. She clicked on Tangled and it began playing. In the middle of the movie, Camila asked if we could order pizza.

"What toppings do you guys want?" She asked. We told her the toppings we want which were pepperoni, pineapple and ham, and cheese pizza. She then grabbed her phone and called Pizza Hut. She told them the pizzas we want and told her that it would take about 15 minutes to get here, which was fine by us.