Chapter 10

Y/N's POV:
"Dude... What the fuck bruh!! Are you stalking us or something?!?" I yelled and everyone turned to our direction.

"No I'm not stalking you. I'm stalking Lauren." He said. Quite proudly if I might add.

"That does not help your situation here Brad." Normani said. There were still some people looking our way, but we didn't care.

"I just want some private time with Lauren to talk to her. That's all I ask." He said stepping a bit closer to Lauren.

"And we want you to leave her alone. That's all WE ask." I pulled Lauren closer to me and stopping Brad from taking another step. We turned our backs to him and started walking away, when he grabbed Lauren's arm.

"Please Lauren. I just want another chance. That's all I ask. I know I was a jerk, but I can prove to you that I have changed." He said gripping Lauren's arm quite tightly. I could see Lauren trying to get out of his grip, but he didn't budge.

"You guys should go back to the hotel. I'll handle it from here." They refused at first but then gave up. They gave me a hug and went back. I walked over to where Lauren and Brad was and carefully ripped Brad's grip off of Lauren.

"You alright?" I asked Lauren. She gave me a weak nod and carefully rubbed the part of her arm where Brad gripped. It had his hand mark on it.

"Seriously Brad... I'm pretty sure Lauren doesn't care whether you changed or not. She doesn't care about you at all. So why not just give up and go stalk someone else." I gently grabbed Lauren's arm and walked away when Brad started yelling.

"Why the fuck do you even care?!? It's not like she will ever like you anyways. She's better off without you... You fucking dyke." He yelled and was about to throw a punch at me, when I quickly dogged it. We continued walking away from him but he got up and ran towards where we were.

"Come on Lauren. I can give you more than she probably can." He said. I was about to say something when Lauren spoke.

"Brad... Just please stop. I don't wanna talk to you. Ever. I just can't." She said in a weak voice. She held my hand and squeezed it tightly signaling me to continue walking.

"Well fine then. You and your dyke can go and do whatever. You fucking slut." He yelled and walked away. The second the word slut came out of his mouth, Lauren suddenly became tense.

"We should head back to the hotel." She said in a low tone. We were halfway to the hotel when I stopped walking and so did she.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I'm pretty sure that was a stupid question since I basically know that she is not fine at all.

"Yeah I'm fine." She lied.

"I somehow don't believe that." I said gently. She looked at me with tears streaming down her face and without a second to wait, I pulled her into a tightly but gently hug. I could feel my shirt getting soaking wet, but I didn't care. She needs somebody right now, and I am that somebody.

"Shhh... Just let it all out. I'm here. Don't worry." I whispered in her ear and she nodded.

"So much for the whole "I have changed" speech huh." I chuckled weakly. I heard her giggle and it was just the cutest thing ever.

"Yeah... I really thought he changed you know, but then he pulled the word "slut" thing and I don't really wanna talk about it. I just... I just don't feel like I'm pretty enough for people to like me. Like I'm not perfect enough for them." She mumbled. Hearing those words coming out of her own mouth broke my heart. How could she think that she's not pretty. She's fucking gorgeous. She's a goddess to be honest.

"Lauren... Listen to me okay. Listen to every single word I say. You may be imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed, but  who cares, so is everybody else. But you are beautiful. Those imperfections and flaws makes you who you are. If a person doesn't like them, then they're not meant to be with you. You need someone who loves you from head to toes. From perfection to flaws. You are everything a person could ever ask for. Their just to stupid to realize it." I said. I could her her sobbing slowly dialing down. She lifted up her head and gave me the smile. The smile that could probably cure cancer or anything if they saw it.

"There it is. The Lauren smile. You should wear that more often. It suits you." I smiled and gave her one last hug before breaking it off. We were right there in front of their hotel door. I was about to knock when Lauren asked me something.

"Can I finally see your tattoo now?" She asked excitedly.

"Sure." I was about to show her my tattoo when the door opened and was met by hugs from the four girls.

"Ummm guys... Can't breathe here." I said trying to catch a breath. They then stopped hugging us.

"So... Tell us everything. What happened?" Dinah asked. I looked at Lauren and Lauren looked at me.

"Well..."

---------------
Yo👋🏽 So it's like 12 in the morning right now and I have school later, but I wanted to give you guys a present or something idk. Here you go. I started writing it like 2 hours ago and just finished it right now. It's a bit crappy since I'm writing this half asleep right now. Anyways, thanks for waiting and hope you guys enjoy this crappy chapter😂😁