Chapter 4

Y/N's POV:
"Is she always like this when you guys go to an amusement park?" I asked the rest of the girls. We looked at Camila and saw how excited she was when we got there.

"Yup. It's not that bad. The only bad part is where she will drag you to a ride she wants to ride, and sometimes it's a ride you don't want to get on." Dinah said.

Since we got to the amusement park, we've been following where Camila went. She seemed to know the place pretty well. We played some ridiculous hard games, but I somehow manage to beat all of it. We rode some dangerously fun rides. Of course, fans were everywhere so we didn't get to ride all of the rides and plus it was getting too late.

"You guys wanna head back to my house? Michelle said that you guys were spending the night there so we could talk about the tour." I informed them as we got inside the car.

"Yeah sure, but we didn't bring any extra clothes." Lauren said as she put her seatbelt on.

"That's fine. You girls can just borrow mine. I don't mind." I said as the driver began to drive back to my house. It wasn't along drive back. He parked the car in front of the house and told us that we have arrived. One step out of the car and their jaws dropped.

"Welcome to Casa de Y/N." I said on my way to opened the front door.

"Your house is freaking huge." Camila said.

"Thanks but you guys should come inside. Paparazzi will be here any minute." I said opening the door for them. They closed their jaws and went inside the house.

"Wow." I heard Normani say.

"Yeah. The house may look grand and awesome outside, but inside...it's pretty simple. Nothing big. No expensive chandelier whatsoever.

"I love it." Camila said. I looked at her and smiled.

"So do you guys wanna get change now or you want to pick your rooms?" I asked walking up the stairs.

"I wanna pick my room first. I wanna take dibs on the best room." Camila said in excitement. Everyone else agreed with her.

"Picking your rooms it is. Just follow me." I said. I gave them a tour of the house. I showed them the kitchen, the movie room, the pool, and so forth. I basically have almost everything.

Right now, I was showing them the rooms. The first room was an all white room, which Ally took dibs on. The next room had a disco shaped chandelier, which Dinah took dibs on. The next room had leopard prints on the bed cover. That room was for my older sister, but she moved out so yeah. Normani took dibs on that room.

"So who still doesn't have a room?" I asked because I lost count.

"Camren." Dinah said.

"Camren?" I asked. I already know what Camren was. It's always all over Instagram and the Internet so it's hard not to notice it.

"It's the ship name of Camila and Lauren." Dinah explained.

"I know." I said with a smile on my face.

"Wait...you know about Camren?" Camila asked.

"How could I not. It's basically trending everywhere. I've seen videos too. Not to be weird or anything but I was very curious. Anyways, I think I know what room you guys would like to take dibs on." I said as I continued to show them the room. The first room has a plain white bed and a beautiful painting on the wall, which Camila took dibs on.

"I had a feeling you would like this room. Now, saving the best for last." I said looking at Lauren. The last room was the room nobody was allowed to go in because I just didn't want them in, but I'm gonna let it slide for now. I opened the door, and looked at Lauren. I saw her jaw drop.

"I'm guessing you like this room?" I said with a smile.

"Like it? I fucking love it." Lauren said.

"Lauren language please." Ally said, which made me laugh.

"So you girls get comfortable in your rooms while I go and make dinner. After that you guys can change into some comfy clothes and do whatever." I said and head towards the kitchen.

Since I was a kid, my mom taught me how to cook all kinds of food, but the food that I can make the best is spaghetti so I decided to make that for dinner. I started preparing the ingredients I needed. After that, I started boiling the water and put the uncooked spaghetti in it. While that was boiling, I prepared the sauce. I busy cooking the spaghetti, that I didn't notice the girls watching me.

"So you need any help?" Ally asked out of nowhere, which startled me a bit.

"You guys can put out plates. That cabinet right there has plates and forks on it." I said pointing at the cabinet. Ally nodded and asked Dinah to go do it, since she was too short to reach it. When Dinah finished putting the plates in place, the spaghetti was almost finished just in time. I placed a perfectly good amount of spaghetti on each plate, and they began eating.

"Oh my goodness. This is amazing." I heard all of them said in harmony.

"Why thank you. Don't cook for a lot of people so...you guys are lucky I'm in a good mood." I said and smiled that them. They smiled back, which made me laugh because they had spaghetti sauce all over their mouths. I took the opportunity and took a picture of them and posted it on Twitter.

@Y/F/N: This is how Fifth Harmony eat spaghetti. *insert photos here*
@laurenjauregui @allybrooke @dinahjane97 @camilacabello97 @normanikordei

Once I finished posting it, the #Y/Niswith5H started trending. I laughed at how fast this fandom can get anything trending so quickly.

"What are you laughing at?" Camila mumbled. I could barely understand what she was saying with all that spaghetti in her mouth.

"Check your phones." I said. I guess they didn't notice their phones vibrating with all that mentions on Twitter.

"Look, we're trending." Normani said.

All of them clicked on the hashtag, and saw why it was trending. They looked at me and back to the picture. I saw Dinah type something. Second later, my phone buzzed. I clicked on it and saw that Dinah mentioned me.

@Dinahjane97: You are soooo gonna regret that tonight. @Y/F/N 😈😈

I looked at Dinah and saw that she had an evil smile on. I'm definitely locking my door tonight. Everyone else just laughed about it and began eating again. When they were finished, I took the plates and washed them. After I finished washing, I went to the living room and saw the girls lying on the floor.

"You know there's a couch right?" I said punting at the couch.

"Yeah, but the floor is more comfortable." Lauren said. I couldn't disagree with her. Sometime the floor is more comfortable than the couch. I was about to join them, when someone rang the doorbell. I lazily walked to the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here?" I said because I was a bit surprised.