Chapter 6

Y/N's POV:
"Can I come in?" I heard the voice say.

"Ummm yeah. Hold on." I got up and opened the door to see Lauren. She was wearing the plain black shirt and the boxer shorts that Diana prepared in her room. I let her in my room.

"Can't sleep?" I asked as we walked to wards my bed and sat down.

"No. I'm uhh...sorta hungry." She said looking down at the floor. I giggled at her shyness.

"To the kitchen." I grabbed her hand and we walked to the kitchen. I sat her down near the kitchen table and told her to wait there while I go get the food.

"Omg. I love Oreos." She said as she saw me walking towards her with a huge glass of milk and a bag of Oreos.

"I love them too. That cabinet right there is filled with Oreos." I pointed out the cabinet and looked at her. She smiled and nodded.

While we were eating Oreos, I couldn't help but notice how adorable she was while eating Oreos. I took my phone out and asked Lauren to look my way, and when she did...click.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"You better not..." She said looking at me with pleading eyes.

@Y/F/N: She woke me up cuz she was hungry. Good thing you're adorable. *insert photo here*

"Too late." I said showing her the photo. She sighed in defeat.

"Oh come on. You look adorable." I said poking her cheeks.

"Stop." She whined. I laughed at her childish behavior.

After we finished eating Oreos, we head back to my room. We stayed there for awhile, watching Netflix. I was about to click the next episode when I heard soft snores. I turned to see a sleeping Lauren.

"Ugghh...even when your asleep, you're still adorable." I thought to myself. I grabbed the laptop, turned it off, and sat it aside.

"I guess your sleeping here tonight." I said as I got comfortable on my side of the bed and fell asleep.
___________________
I heard knocks. Non stop knocks. I was about turn to my right side when a body stopped me. I opened my eyes to see Lauren's arms and legs wrapped around me and her head on my chest.

"Ohh right. Forgot she slept here." I thought. I carefully removed myself from her and walked to the door.

"What's with the knocking?" I asked as I opened the door. I was met my four worried looking girls.

"We can't find Lauren. She not in her room or anywhere." Camila said in a worried tone and the others just nodded.

"Oh she's here. She couldn't sleep last night so we watched shows on Netflix and the next thing, I know she fell asleep." I said as I opened the door wide enough to where they can see Lauren sleeping on my bed.

"Ohh okay then. Well breakfast is ready so just come down before it gets cold." Ally said. I nodded and they left. I closed the door and walked over to Lauren.

"Hey. Lauren. Wake up. Ally made breakfast." I shook her lightly.

"Five more minutes." She groaned. I have out a sigh and pulled the blanket of her. She tried to reach for the blanket but I threw it on the ground.

"Come on. I'll carry you if I have too." I said. I bent down to carry her bridal style but she rolled over the other side.

"Okay okay. I'm up. But you have to give me a piggy back ride on the way down." She said rubbing her eyes and gave out an adorable yawn.