Chapter 2

Y/N's POV:
"Will you please tell me why I need a fucking suit." I whined as we arrived at the place.

"Will you just shut up and follow me." She said giving me the "look" so I stopped and followed her. When we got the suit shop or whatever it's name was, Michelle talked to the person in charge. He nodded and they started walking towards me.

"Y/N this is Clark. He will show you some suits that you're going to wear and you will pick one out of all of it." She said. Before I could say anything, Clark was dragging me to the dressing room.

"The suits are laid out for you. Take the time you need." He said walking out of the dressing room. I let out a sigh and looked at the suits. I could immediately cancel out the ones without a tie. I'm a tie person.

After looking at the remain 5 suits, I wore it and see if it looks good. Two of them were too silky. Didn't like it so I put it back. The other too were to tight, well the pants were too tight and you could see my umm...yeah. The last one was just perfect. It was black on black which I like since my favorite color is black. Plus it has a tie so that was a win for me. I walked out of the dressing room and showed Michelle the suit.

"So... What do you think about this one?" I asked turning around giving her the full look of the suit.

"That's perfect." She said. She paid for the suit and the other more things that comes with it.

"One request though. Can I wear converse with it instead of these shoes? It's really uncomfortable." I said pointing at the shoes.

"Yeah sure. Now let's go. We're gonna be late." She said as she checked her watch for the time. I nodded and followed her to the car.

"Now will you please tell me where we're going?" I asked again as we got in to the car.

"No now will you please stop asking." She said. She tapped the driver's shoulder signaling him to drive as fast as he can.

When we got there, Michelle had to literally drag me because I told that I wouldn't get out of the car if she doesn't tell me. We went inside the very fancy looking building. We walked towards the receptionist, who was looking at me like I was a piece of pizza.

"How can I help you?" She said looking at me.

"We're here for a private thing." Michelle said as she should the receptionist an envelope.

"What the hell was that?" I asked pointing at the envelope.

"Less asking more following." Michelle said. The receptionist handed the emboli or back to Michelle with a stamp on it.

"It will be on Floor 12 Room 622." She said. Michelle nodded and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the elevator. She pressed the button that had 12 written on it and the door closed.

"Look Michelle whatever I did to you. I'm sorry. I'm too young to die. I'll give you a raise or something just please don't kill me." I said in a panicky voice. The elevator door opened and she dragged me out.

"I'm not gonna kill you Y/N, but that raise sounds great." She smirked. We got to Room 622 and she knocked three times. Some kind of code or something. Some bulky dude opened the door and let us in.

"What with the huge table?" I asked sitting down on one of the chairs around it.

"Well I guess we're early." Michelle said. She put her jacket and her bag down and sat beside me.

"Boss said they'll be here in a few minutes. Traffic." He said. Michelle nodded and took her phone out, scrolling through Instagram.

"Didn't know you had Instagram. Look at you being social." I chuckled.