Chapter 7

Y/N's POV:
"Hey... You okay? You seem tense and sorta pissed?" Lauren whispered.

"Yeah. No. Cara's here with her." I said pointing at her direction, still walking behind Dinah and Normani. Before I knew it, I heard her call my name.

"Y/N? Is that you?" I could hear her voice getting closer. I stopped walking and just stood there.

"Oh hey Cara. Long time no see." I smiled. I felt a bit comfortable at the moment. Everyone just stood there and stared at Cara and I.

"So what movie are you guys gonna watch?" Cara asked. Before I could say anything, Camila beat me to it.

"Jurassic World. I heard it's a really good movie." She smiled. We just nodded but I was pretty sure she wanted to watch Minions. I guess I was wrong then.

"Really?!? We're gonna watch Jurassic World too. We should watch it as a group. That would be fun right." Cara said looking at everyone.

"Sure." I heard Dinah and Lauren mumbled. They sorta hate Cara for why she did to me.

"Well let's go then. We don't want to miss it." I said trying to lighten up the mood. We bought our tickets and went inside the theater. Cara wanted all of us to sit beside together, which was a pain but I got to sit beside Lauren so that was okay.

Throughout the movie, whenever the unexpected scary part happens, Lauren would take my hand and hold it. I had nothing against it. I actually liked it. When the movie finally ended, we head back outside and I still carried Lauren.

"Well it was nice hanging out with you guys. We should do this more often." Cara smiled.

"Yeah maybe we should. Anyways, it was nice to meet you Kendall." Ally said shacking Kendall's hand.

"It was fun meeting you guys. I would to hang out again sometime." She said smiling.

"Well we have to go. Bye you guys. See you next time." Cara said and waved goodbye. Kendall held Cara's hands and intertwined it together.

"Bye." We all waved at them and got in the car.

"Well that was exhausting." I said as I let out a long sigh. Nobody else talked after that. They new that I didn't want to talk about it and that I just wanted to take a rest. When we got to my house, I asked Dinah is she could carry Lauren because I was tired. When I opened the door, I immediately walked to the living room and laid down on the floor.

"You girls can sleep here today too if you want. I don't mind." I grabbed a pillow from the couch and laid my head on it.

"Yey! Another sleepover." I heard Camila cheer which cause me to smile. I don't know why, but having the girls here makes me happy for some reason.

"Can we order pizza again?" I heard Dinah ask.

"Yeah. Order as many as you want." I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I heard Camila and Dinah arguing about what kind of pizza we should get.

"Are alright?" I turned around to see Lauren with a worried face.

"Yeah. I'm fine I think. I don't know. I'll get over it soon." I gave her a weak smile. She smiled back at me and walked closer to me. I looked at her with confusion written all over my face, and the next thing I knew, she was hugging me. I didn't hug back at first because she took me by surprise, but when I realized what she was doing I immediately hugged back.

"Pizza is finally here." Camila yelled which caused me to let go of the hug.

"Well umm... Thanks for the hug. I needed that." I looked at her eyes and smiled. She smiled back and nodded. We were walking back to the living room, when I heard Camila yelling at someone to give me the pizza.

"Hey. I'll go check on Camila." I said before going to where Camila was. I saw Camila trying to get the pizza but the person wouldn't give it to her.

"Dude will just fuck off. This is the second time dude. I'm gonna get you fired." I said wen I saw who it was. It was the same guy who tried hitting on Lauren.

"Ohh yeah. I remember you. Anyways, so how bout it Camilla. Will you go on a date with me?" He winked at Camila. Camila made a disgusting face which made me laugh.

"Dude just back off. No one wants you." I said and grabbed the pizza from his hand.

"I bet she wants. She's just to scared to admit it." He walked closer to Camila which made her step back. He was about to grab Camila by the waist when I pushed him back and grabbed him by the collar.

"Okay that's it. If you ever comeback here again or show your face to anyone of us. I will personally kill you. Got that." I shove him to the ground and didn't even bother paying. I just closed the door and grabbed Camila's hand. We walked into the living room with eyes on us.

"Is everything alright?" Normani said getting up. I let go of Camila's hand and sat between Ally and Lauren.

"Ehh. The guy that tried to hit on Lauren tried to hit on Camila. I'm gonna get him fired." I took my phone out and was about to dial the pizza place when Ally stopped me.

"Just leave it be. We'll just call a different pizza place from now on." She said patting my shoulder. I just nodded and opened the pizza box. We began eating and started talking about the tour.

"So who else is gonna be on tour with us?" Dinah asked.

"Ariana Grande and Niykee Heaton. And of course you guys." I said while chewing on a slice of pizza.

"Whoa. You got Ariana Grande to open up for you? But how?" Normani asked.

"Well she's a good friend of mine. Plus she owes me so yeah." They nodded and we continued eating the pizza. When we were finished eating, they wanted to watch a movie. Dinah and Camila got into an argument on what movie to watch, and I was busy listening and laughing at their argument that I didn't notice Michelle walk in.

"Well hello to you guys too. I feel the love." She chuckled and sat on bean bag.

"When did you get here?" I got up and have her a hug.

"Just a second ago. I was too scared to come in when I heard screaming and stuff." I laughed and let go off the hug.

"Well their just arguing on what movie to watch." She nodded and pulled her phone out.

"So whatcha doing here?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

"I just wanted to hangout with my favorite person in the entire world." Hearing her say this made me laugh.

"Yeah right. Seriously though, why are you here?" I said after I finished laughing.

"You got me. Anyway, so you have an interview tomorrow with Ellen so get yourself ready." She said.

"Ellen? You mean Ellen DeGeneres. THE Ellen wants to interview me?" I couldn't believe. The majestic person herself, wants me to be in her show. I've always wanted to be in her show, but whenever she wants me to, I'm always someplace  else.

"Yes. I know how badly you want to meet her, but we never have the time to since where someplace else." She said getting up and going somewhere.

"You sleeping here tonight?" I asked.

"Yup don't feel like going home." She said.

"Okay.  Didn't touch anything in your room. Except for the bed sheets and stuff. Diana had to clean those." I saw here nod and disappeared into her room. I turned my attention back to the girls.

"I see you finally decided on what to watch." They were watching Mulan. They nodded and turned their attention back to the movie. When the movie finished, two out of the five where fast asleep. One was Lauren while the other was Ally.

"Hey Dinah. Will you carry Ally to here room? I'll  carry Lauren." Dinah nodded and carried Ally while Normani and Camila went directly to their rooms. I carried Lauren to her room and carefully laid her on her bed. I pulled the blacker over her and said goodnight. After that, I went to me room, changed to pjs, brushed my teeth, and went to bed.

"I did a lot of carrying today." Realization hit me and then I went to sleep.