Chapter 14

Y/N's POV:
"So are you going to tell me or not?" She asked. I've been trying to figure out what to say to her exactly. I can't just tell her that we kissed because then she'd ask more questions, but oh well.

"We kissed." I mentally counted. 5...4...3...2...1

"WHAT!!!" And there it is. I had to cover up my right ear or else I'd go deaf for the whole day.

"Calm down. It's just a kiss. No big deal." I mumbled.

"Just a kiss?!? It's not 'just' a kiss. Lauren kissed you. That means Lauren likes you, which is good because you like her too. Or maybe you are in love her...we'll never know." She said.

"Like yes, but in love with her... That's too much." I chuckled.

"Then let me ask you this. Have you ever looked at her while she was doing something small like laughing or eating, and you just smile because you like her so much?" She asked. Well... She got me there. She was right. I am in love with Lauren. Well at least I think I am.

"Ha. You are in love with Lauren. Stop denying it." She said as she poked my cheek.

"Stop poking my cheek." I whined and grabbed her hand so she will stop poking me.

"Well... What's your favorite thing about her?" She smiled as she asked the question.

"Her smile," I paused, "it's like when she smiles, it's the most breathtakingly beautiful thing I have very seen in the world. If I was to die at that very moment, I would die happy." Every word I said is true. Her smile is one of the features I love about her, and the other one would be her piercing green eyes.

"Like have you ever looked at someone and thought... I could look at you for hours and not get bored...?" I asked her. She shook her head no.

"Well that what I feel like whenever I'm around her. Just looking at her for a split second makes my day. No matter how bad of a day I had, just seeing her smile or hearing her laugh brings a smile to my face." I could help but smile as I spoke about how I felt for Lauren, but I couldn't help think about how much it hurts me imagining her with someone.

"Hey... Are you okay?" I guess she saw how my mood changed.

"Yeah... It's just that, she has the power to both possess and shatter my entire universe. That's what's scares me the most. I'm afraid that if I fall in love with her too much, it would break me. I can't do that." I mumbled. Ariana patted my back and soothed it.

"We'll figure something out. Don't worry." She smiled and I smiled back.

"You have reached your destination." The GPS said.

"Wow... I didn't even realize that we're here already." Ariana laughed. I parked the car and turned the GPS off. We parked close to the door so we don't have to walk far. We got out of my car and saw where we ended up at. I'm guessing that Dinah and Camila got hungry, but I think the place was more of Camila's idea because right now, we are at a pizza place.

"Let me guess... Camila got hungry so she asked Dinah and Dinah agreed so everybody else had to agree. Am I right? Or am I wrong?" I chuckled.

"Maybe." Camila mumbled which caused everyone to laugh.

"How'd you know? You weren't there." Pia almost failed to say due tomorrow the fact that she was basically on the ground laughing.

"Let's just say that I spend to much time with them, that I basically know everything about everyone, especially Camila. She's very predictable." I said. As the laughing dialed down, we walked towards the entrance and asked the waitress for a table of plenty. I didn't bother to count. I just asked if they had a room big enough for an entire family of 16.