Chapter 3

Y/N's POV:
"So where are we meeting them again?" I asked Michelle. I was going through my closet trying to figure out what clothes to wear.

"Well they want you to go over to their house and meet you there. After you guys get comfortable with each other, you'll go to a restaurant. Nothing fancy. Then you'll go to an amusement park because one of the girls wanted to go there. Finally, you'll talk about the tour when you guys get back here. In your house. They will be spending the night here." She said. I just nodded on whatever she just said. I didn't really care.

"Can I just wear all black?" I asked looking at her for approval.

"Doesn't really matter. Just make sure it's appropriate." She said looking at me seriously.

"I swear I won't wear anything like that again." I said as flashbacks started playing in my head. I mean, I was pretty drunk that night so I don't really remember a lot.

I changed into my all black attire, with Michelle still there. She have basically seen me naked so I'm used to it. I turned around and asked Michelle if it looked good. She nodded and stood up.

"Come on. We're gonna be late." She said walking out my room and to the car. I just followed her to the car. She gave the driver the direction and off we go.

When we got there, I was greeted by five of the most beautiful girls ever. No lie. They hugged me individual, then pulled me into a group hug. Everything was going so fast that I think I blacked out.

"Y/N. You're here. I can't believe this. I'm a huge huge fan." I heard one of them said. I turned around to face who it was.

"Why thank you..." I said. I offered her a hand shake.

"I'm Normani. Normani Kordei." she said shaking my hand.

"I'm glad you like my music Normani." I smiled at her which made her "fan girl." I let go of the hand shake and turned to everyone else.

"So what are the names of you lovely ladies?" I asked.

"I'm Ally." The short one said smiling at me.

"The name's Dinah, but you can call me DJ." The tall, blonde one said tipping her SnapBack. I tipped my SnapBack as well.

"I'm Camila, but everyone calls me Mila or Camz." The one with the beautiful brown eyes said. She gave a so called "koala hug" which I have to admit, I liked.

"Name's Lauren. Nice to meet you." The one with the gorgeous green eyes said. I looked at her and her were very captivating. I was having that moment, when you meet someone and even though you never really liked green eyes before, their eyes are your new favorite color. I couldn't stop staring at it. I felt Michelle nudge me on my side. I turned to her and said thank you.

"Well umm... It's nice to meet you girls. So you guys wanna get this day started?" I said trying to sound excited.

"Hell yeah!" Dinah yelled in excitement.

"Dinah!" Ally said giving her a look.

"Ohh right. Sorry." Dinah said with a peace sign. I just laughed at their weirdness and got in the car. When everyone was inside, we drive to our first destination. The not so fancy restaurant.

We arrived at the restaurant, got in, and sat down. There wasn't a lot of people there since it was one of those private ones. The waiter came to our table and took our orders. When the waiter left, we started talking about random things like: how old are you, how many siblings, where are you originally from, and etc. It was basically 29 questions but the questions were simple. Nothing extreme.

When the waiter came back with our food we were about to start eating, when Ally stopped us.

"We should say a prayer first." She said. I didn't object to it so we began saying a prayer. After we finished, we began eating.

While we were eating, Camila was trying to tell a joke. Lauren and I found it funny, but to the girls it wasn't really that funny but they laughed. I was having a pretty great time with them, so I decide to take a picture of them and post it on Twitter.

@Y/F/N16: Stuck with these people. *insert photo here*

After I posted the tweet, it immediately trended. I checked on the trending list and to my surprise, one of that #HappyBirthdayLauren. So I did the most awesome eat thing ever. I took an off guard picture of Lauren and posted it on Twitter.

@Y/F/N: @LaurenJauregui I didn't know it was your birthday so here you go. Happy Birthday gorgeous green eyes 💚👀

Seconds later, questions and rumors were everywhere which made me laugh.

"Thank you." Lauren said. I knew what she was talking about, but the other girls didn't.

"Why are you saying thank you to Y/N for?" Normani asked.

"Check you guys' Twitter." I told them. They checked their Twitter and they saw what me and Lauren were talk about.

"Dude... We are trending, especially Y/N and Lauren. They ship you guys together." Dinah said scrolling down the tweets. I just laughed because everyone basically knows that Lauren is straight, so that's never gonna happen.

"What are you laughing about?" Camila asked.

"It's nothing. So you guys ready to go to the amusement park or...?" I asked as I turned my phone off.

"Yey!! Amusement park!!" Camila cheered. I laughed at her cheeriness. I paid for out lunch and went directly to the car.