Chapter 20

Y/N's POV:
For the past few months into touring, it's been the same thing. We get to a new city. We perform in front of thousands of fans. We do an interview every now and then. And so forth. I guess you could say it's getting a bit boring.

The only interesting thing that happened was how Michelle and Megan finally got together. To be honest, I did not see that coming but expect the unexpected I guess. Of course all of us were happy for them. They were in fact a cute couple. That's the good part.

Now the bad part is how Lauren has been acting lately. She's more distant than ever and barely hangs out with any of us. Even the girls. At first I thought that maybe she's just really tired since we are touring from one city to the next day after day, but I think there's something else to it. I tried asking her numerous of times, but she just shrugs me off and lock herself at the back of the lounge.

"Still haven't figured out what's wrong with Lauren?" Michelle asked.

"No. She just walks away and pretend like she doesn't hear me." I frowned.

"It will be alright. She probably have some things going on right now. Just give her some space or something." She rubbed my back and went back to Megan.

"I guess I'll just hold off on asking her out then." I thought. Yes. I have not asked Lauren yet. I mean I was gonna but all of this crap just started happening so I didn't get the chance to.

I excused myself and went outside for a walk. I didn't stay out for long because I had to get ready for our concert later. I didn't have enough energy to do a turnt up song so I decided to sing a slow paced song.

I walked out of the stage trying to keep myself together and not let the whole Lauren situation bother me right now. As the crowd cheered loudly, I grabbed my guitar and sat myself down.

"Okay. So as you all can see, I have my guitar with me. I've been working on this song for the past 2 months, and this is my first time singing it to anyone. Hope you guys enjoy." I cleared my through and started strumming the guitar chords.

Me:

All I want is nothing more
Than to hear you knocking at my door
'Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die a happy man I'm sure

When you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside
I lay in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by my side

But If you loved me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
And all I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody like you

So you brought out the best of me
A part of me I've never seen
You took my soul and wiped it clean
Our love was made for movie screens

But If you loved me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
And all I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody

If you loved me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody like you

I tried fighting back the tears, but it was too late. I walked the stage as fast as I could and ran to my bus. I didn't want anyone to ask me questions whatsoever. I just want to be alone with my thought, which is probably a bad idea but oh well. I'll deal with the questioning tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure they all know the reason behind that song.

As I got to my bus, I walked to the back lounge and locked myself in there. I didn't want anyone to disturb my sleep and trying to wake me up. I laid down the bed and closed my eyes. No I wasn't trying to sleep. I just wanted to think about everything I did to make Lauren act this way. Did I do somethings wrong? What did I do?

"Y/N. Are you in there? Answer me." I lost my train of thought when Michelle, I presume, knocked on the door.

"Yeah." I answered twisting and turning, trying to find a comfortable position.

"You want to talk about it?" She asked softly.

"Goodnight Michelle." I said.

"Alright but you are not off the hook. You hear me Y/N. You are be off the hook." She said. I could hear her footsteps fading away, which I guess means she's somewhere in front of the bus.

As I looked up to a dark room, all I could think about was why. Why is she acting like this? Why this. Why that. And other more questions that flowed through my head. I should those thoughts out and went to sleep. It was hard to do so, but I somehow manage to do it.

A/N:
Hey guys :) Sorry for the super late update. Haven't been feeling it lately. Ex is being childish and I had to deal with her being like that for the past few days. I don't even know anymore.

Anyways, so what are your plans for Valentines Day?