Chapter 17

Y/N's POV:
"Oh my!!!! It's Z!!!" As soon as Dinah saw Zendaya, she started yelling and ran towards her.

"Dinah be careful. I'm going to need my choreographer for the tour. Don't break nothing." I could see that Dinah was hugging her pretty tight, and Zendaya was looking at me, asking for help.

"Wait?!? She's coming with us on tour?" She said letting go of Zendaya.

"Yes ma'am she is." I smiled and the next thing I knew, I was tackled down to the ground.

"Oh my gosh!! Thank you for picking her. This is tour is going to be amazing. With the girls, you, and of course Queen Z herself." She then stood up and started fangirl-ing. I was still on the ground because I was too lazy to stand up.

"Why is Y/N on the ground? And why is Dinah dancing 'Hit the Quan'?" I heard Normani say. I saw the other girls walking towards where we were. I pointed to where Zendaya was and they followed where my finger was pointing at.

"Zendaya!!!" The girls yelled and ran towards her, giving her a group hug.

"Dang. Got so many hugs today." Zendaya chuckled.

"Well. You're going to have to get used to it cuz they are going to hug you everyday, for the rest of the tour." I said, still lying in the ground. When they stopped hugging Zendaya, Dinah joined them and started gossiping about things that I could careless about. I looked up to the ceiling just zoning out, but then I felt a presence next to me.

"Is the ground comfy?" She giggled. I didn't have to look at who it is. I already knew it was Lauren. I can that its her giggle from a mile away.

"Very." I chuckled, and the next thing I knew, she was laying right next to me with her head against my shoulders. It felt nice. Hold on, let me rephrase that. It felt wonderful. It felt like we were they only ones in the room, until Camila tripped and fell on top of us.

"Clumsy as ever I see." I laughed which caused Camila to pout and stick her tongue out to me. Of course, me being childish, I stick my tongue out as well.

"You guys are so childish." Lauren giggled and stood up.

"Lauren help me up." Camila said, raising her right hand for help. Lauren helped her up and was about to walk away when I called her name.

"Aren't you going to help me too?" I said pouting. One of Lauren's weakness is me pouting.

"Ugghh... Fine. You and your adorable freaking pout." She mumbled the last sentence, but I could still hear it. When I was finally up, I took Lauren by surprise and kissed her cheek which caused her to turn red.

"Okay is everyone here?" Megan semi-yelled so everyone could hear her.

"I think so." Camila said.

"Okay good. Now before we get this tour in the road, I would just like to say that..." She paused and looked at everyone, "this tour is going to be epic!!!" She cheered, which caused us to cheer along with her.

"Let's get this tour started!!" Dinah cheered.

There were four tour buses waiting for us outside. One of the buses is for the mine's and the girls' crew, the second one is for Zendaya, her family and her crew, the third one is for the girls, and the last one is of course for me and Michelle. The buses are huge so there's going to be some extra space in my bus. So whoever needs a place or whatever, they can just come and hang out in my bus.

As everyone got their things settled and ready to go, we did a little pray, which was of course, led by Ally. This is going to be a tradition from now on. Before we start the tour and before performing, we do a little prayer led by the one and only, Ally Brooke. Once the prayer was done, we all cheered one last time and got in our own buses.