Chapter 8

Lauren's POV:
"What are we doing here? It's too early." I heard Y/N whine which made me smile.

"Yeah. You just basically woke us in the middle of the night. Is this really that important?" Dinah groaned.

"Yes it's important. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't have bothered waking up this god damn early." Michelle said. Ally cleared her throat which caused us to stop and look at her. She was looking at Michelle waiting.

"Ohh sorry. I didn't mean to say God." Michelle apologized and Ally nodded accepting her apology.

Michelle basically woke us up in the middle of the night. Well...around 4:30am which is still early if you ask me. She went to each and everyone's bedroom and yanked us off our beds. She said there was an important meeting and that we have to be at the studio by 5:30am. Which is still early.

"We're here." Michelle said opening the door to the studio. We went inside and was met by four people. One of them was Ariana Grande. The rest, I didn't really recognize.

"Y/N!!" Ariana squealed and ran towards Y/N. She jumped on Y/N wrapping her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck. I don't know why but just looking at their interaction made me a bit mad.

Y/N's POV:
"I missed you. We haven't seen each other since forever." She mumbled while her face was on my neck.

"I missed you too. I saw you like a few days ago. I went to see your show." I said.

"Felt like forever to me." She pulled away from my neck and gave me a smile.

"Whatever you big baby. Now let go. You're getting heavy." I joked which earned me a punch on the arm.

"Psshh... Fine." She got off me and walked back to her seat. She was pouting and had her arms crossed against her chest.

"Awwee... Is wittle Awiana mad?" I walked over to her and poked her cheeks. She just looked away.

"Fine then." I said and walked over to Niykee.

"Niykee. You're my new favorite now since Ariana doesn't love me anymore." I hugged Niykee and sat down which caused her to sit on my lap. I looked over Ariana and she was giving me the death glare.

"I don't think that's a good idea Y/N. Remember what happened the last time." Niykee reminded me. I thought about it for a second and then it hit me.

"Ohh right. Yeah..." I carefully stood up and walked back to Ariana. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. You're still my favorite." I kissed her cheek and I saw her smile.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." She bragged which made me laugh.

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, Niykee I'd like you to meet Fifth Harmony. Fifth Harmony this is Niykee." I introduced them to each other.

"Hey. Nice to meet you. I'm Niykee." She smiled.

"I'm Ally." She waved.

"I'm Normani." She smiled.

"I'm Dinah but you can call me DJ." She smiled.