Chapter 13

Y/N's POV:
It's been two days, I think, since the interviews and the girls are getting anxious to watch it. They've been bugging me since yesterday.

"Yo Y/N. When will they post those interviews dawg?" Dinah asked.

"Around 8 or something." I said and sat down on the couch next to Lauren. Out of all the girls, she's the one who's dying to see it. She nervous about it and doesn't want to watch it, but at the same time, she does. I looked at her and wrapped my arms around her. She then snapped out of her thoughts and looked at me.

"It will be fine. I'm sure of it." I rubbed her arm and kissed her head.

"Thanks for being there." She smiled, and I nodded. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, while the girls were just everywhere. I was about to tell Lauren something when I felt my phone vibrate. I took my phone out and saw that it was a text message from Michelle.

Michelle: Y/N. Remember that "hangout" thing that you were supposed to do with Jaymes and Pia, but it didn't happen cuz of the interview and all that??? Well, that's today around 4. They'll be there at your house by then. Have fun :)

I sighed and got up. I looked around my house, scanning if it's decent enough for guests... Guess not. I began cleaning things up. I started at the kitchen, where all the plates were semi-washed, and just worked my way there.

"What are you doing cleaning up?" Camila asked.

"Pia and Jaymes are coming over at 4. Which is about half an hour from now." I said. I was already halfway done with everything.

"We'll help." Ally cheered and grabbed a broom, while the others picked up the trash. They cleaning process didn't take too long, since there were six of us cleaning. By the time we got done, Pia and Jaymes arrived.

"Yo. Welcome to me casa." I said as I opened my door, wide enough for them to enter.

"Dang.... You have an amazing house." I heard Pia say.

"Thanks. So you guys can chill and stuff. Fifth Harmony is here too so yeah." I informed them. As we walked to the living room, they were greeted with hugs from the girls.

"Are Ariana and Niykee coming too?" Normani asked. As I was about to say something, somebody rang the doorbell.

"Ahh... That must be them." I walked over to the door and opened it, only to be greeted by two people giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Can you guys stop now... I can hear my bones cracking." I said which caused them to let go. I let them in my house and walked over to where the rest were.

"Yo Jaymes... I'm sorry that you're the only guy here. I didn't even notice till now." I chuckled.

"Don't worry. They seem pretty cool. Plus I'm glad that I get to be on your tour so it's a pleasure." He smiled and went back to his conversation with Camila. They were talking about his songs. The rest just made themselves comfortable and sat wherever they wanted. I sat in between Lauren and Ariana.

"I can't believe you still have that sweater." I laughed.

"What... I like it a lot. It's very comfortable." She pouted which made me laugh even more.