Important Information (Recommend ships here!)

(Ignore how the book cover is from TPOT, and this book is for BFB. That is because one. the image's artstyle and drawing format is cute. Two, I have nothing else that has almost all of the characters that isn't stealing people's artworks. Lastly, I mean BFB by all of he characters in the franchise so far.)

I totally didn't steal this idea from Theguyoftheguy
(please dont cancel me😭, its just inspiration!)

If you've read the description, then you probably know that this book is mainly just filler for my account. Other than that, I'm making this book because it'll most likely give me motivation to work on other things, as I do use critical thinking in my works. This is important to this book it'll get my brain working on finding reasons for my ratings on ships. so my full opinion will be heard out and probably offend some people.

Speaking about opinions, my opinions on each ship will get pretty wordy depending on what the ship is. You are free to express your opinion on a certain ship, but harassing me and other's about their opinions will most likely just have you ignored and wont take any of your recommendations taken to consideration and the comment will be deleted. If it gets so bad, like you're doing it consistently and all the time, then you'll most likely just be blocked
(I can't believe I have to state this, depressing)

Recommend ships here in this paragraph's comment section --------->
You can recommend any ship you desire, even if it's crack or a rarepair, I support all ships (except if it's problematic, of course)

Also, in your recommendation comment, you have the option if you want it to be said in the rating chapter itself or not. If you dont say if you do or dont, then I just won't put your username in the chapter

If you're not comfortable sharing your ship out in the public comment section, then you can always just message me it. Usually, if this happens, I won't put your username in the chapter for obvious privacy reasons since you didn't want to say it in the first place.

Also, sometimes I just won't use a comment and just make a chapter on my own if I've been thinking about it for a while, especially if this gets no reputation at first, and I genuinely want to make this book.

I believe that's all, so have fun! And I'll have fun putting my maxinum brainpower into forming an opinion on sentient objects with arms and/or legs or none making out intensely!