Blaxisty..?(Nonexisty x Black Hole)

Been quite some time since I've worked on this book, huh? Or just done anything on Wattpad in general.

Anyways, this ship was recommended to me by somebody, which I'm still abiding by my own set of rules and not mentioning them since they didn't specify if they wanted their name to be revealed. Come on guys, actually start doing that. It helps me out a lot. This somebody was the first person to recommend a ship that I wasn't following and they were following me, so this book is growing, to say the least.

Since these two will probably never interact, I guess I'll give it a 5/10, the in between of a bad ship and a good ship. I'm actually not sure on what else to say for this chapter, as I'm not treating it like the last one (no bias, I swear) with a bunch of made-up stories and crack material because that blew the life out of me.

But the only thing I would want to say about this ship is analyzing how they would be judging their MBTI types (from users on Pdbee, aka Personality Database, which is a psychological website that has users type characters with personalities and create new friendships, so kind of a dating app, judging their MBTI types). According to people, Black Hole is an INFJ and Nonexisty, for some reason which I'm confused on, is an INTP. I don't know how Nonexisty even has a type, as he doesn't even exist, and the only time he has done anything is in Inanimate Insanity where he told Nickel "no problem" for freeing him out of the LOL.

INFJs and INTPs are considered to be the "golden pairing" as they are extremely compatible with each other, as they have lots of similar characteristics.

Yeah that's all I have to say. This is the shortest chapter yet. I don't have a problem with the ship, it's just that I find it peculiar.

I might be updating this book a lot more since I got a new laptop for Christmas (although it didn't come until 3 days after, but who cares, it's still a Christmas present), so I now have no excuses for delays (unless if I become extremely even more depressed from school or get homework)