Fubble (Bubble x Fanny)

This ship was recommended by absolutely nobody, because as for these next 6 chapters, I have decided that I'll be using an image that has 6 different ships on it and randomizing which one I'll do because I am too indecisive to choose what ship out of many to do.

This ship is pretty cute and solid, they have a pretty stable relationship, although it didn't last for that long because of iance barely getting any screentime and the split, so I'll give it an 8/10.

The reason why I have it 8 points is because of how well-driven these two were in their 16 episodes together, as Fanny did stick up for Bubble when she was being tormented and they had a pretty good relationship with eachother. There are several instances of when this has happened, for example, Fanny acts like a true human being and shows concern for Bubble in BFB 14, in BFB 1 and other episodes Fanny gives Match and Pencil (only Pencil in BFB 1) the bombastic side eye (never saying that again, cringe much) and in BFB 8 where Match criticizes Bubble for answering the question wrong, right after she pressured her to do it, and Fanny, at the end of the challenge, helps Bubble overcome what happened at the challenge and puts their loss on Match.

This is just my headcanon, but blended in along with some things that happened canonically, but I feel like Bubble would probably vent to Fanny, as she has had nobody else to do that too. The reason why I headcanon that because especially in BFB 12, Bubble blames herself on Match's elimination, although Match did cruel things to her and it was literally the viewer's choice, Fanny comforts her and changes Bubble's whole point of view on everything that went down. This did happen a few other times earlier in the series where Fanny comforted Bubble, most notably in BFB 8.

Nothing bad happened with these two in their single season together. But, nothing neutral or bland happened.

I really don't have anything else to say, because iance was robbed in BFB, and they are a pretty forgettable team. Not as robbed and forgettable as Free Food, though. 

This chapter is more significally shorter than the previous one, with 100 words less, as I did already state above that iance barely had anything in their season.

What am I doing with my life? Writing a bunch of essays over objects. Objects for crying out loud. And even worse, ships of them, too! I wonder what led me to this low.