69 views on the Important Information chapter

Wow, the parallel of this book first getting 69 views as a whole, and then getting 69 views on the first chapter isn't really all that shocking. Honestly, these types of chapters are just filler for the filler (this book)

Also, the picture in the banner of this chapter is literally me every single living second on the internet.

Proof of the 69 views on the first chapter

Ignore my tabs and the ad in the corner, I was too lazy and in a rush to not crop the image, and it honestly makes it funnier

I'll finally reveal this, I use the Wheel of Names for the ship chapters that aren't recommended by anybody. I still use an image with 6 different ships on it, but just put those ships in the wheel of names a while ago (not really a while ago since I transferred over to a different laptop and made a new one with the remaining 3, but it still counts)

I'll be making an Archive Of Our Own account soon, I signed up for the invitation 2 days ago, and it'll have the same username as I do on here, kiraneedstodie, for recognition purposes. Apparently, I'll get the invitation on Monday, which is the worst day possible because I go back to school the next day (depression time)

Also, the first tab is a quiz I made like 4 days ago. Sort of sponsoring it, but I'll publish the link to it on my message board after I publish the chapter. I should've done it earlier, but who cares really.

Anyways that's it, I suppose there might be more 69 view chapter specials, but if I feel like it gets too old or I'm told something negative about it, then I'll stop doing them and just announce them instead.