Coinpin (Coiny x Pin)

Before I start this chapter, I'm going to write an entire essay about the most random crap. First of all, I don't really care all that much for this ship, and things with Pin just in general, which means that this chapter will be kind of short. At least, much shorter than the last one (777 words man *insert sobbing emoji here*)

The banner image, which if you can't see it, it's an edit of Kinger with some face I don't know the name of, but it's most typically used in those videos by bradeazy (I believe so) and looks like he's rizzing you up. 

Last thing before I rate this ship, I just would like to say that absolutely nobody has recommended this ship, as I kept true to my heart by using that one image to give me ideas on what ships to rank.

The part you've all anticipated for, I give this ship an 8/10. I give it that rating because Pin and Coiny are obviously shown to be very good friends, as they are often behind each other's backs, as for example in several episodes, such as in TPOT 7 when Pin suggests an idea to fix the balance beam, and then Coiny goes along with it to make their team win the challenge. Oh yeah, and in BFDIA 1, which was the start of their friendship, Coiny did invite her to their team of only two people, mostly because she was the only one who didn't have anything going on with an arc or friendship of sorts, but we're not considering that at all here.

So basically, let's just say that one of them gives off a idea or tactic of sorts, and the other follows/goes along with the idea without any further consideration. This goes for the both of them, as they both are practically the leaders of their screentime hungry team.

The reason why I gave it two points off from being a perfect 10 out of 10 is because one, I'm not all that obsessed with this ship (as I already stated in the start of the chapter, but it's not like it's my OTP) and two, in TPOT 2-4, Pin and Coiny were not on good terms at all because of Pin being a snitch (well, wanting to snitch) in TPOT 2 over a strategy to make their team win. Honestly, that was the dumbest thing I've seen in TPOT so far (not including votes, I'm talking about things that happened in the plot) and if Pin did successfully snitch, then imagine the arc these two would have. And if that did happen, then they would still be up against each other in the latest episode.

Listen, I know there can be inconveniences in relationships of any form, but taking in this situation between these two, starting to hate somebody just for them not suiting right with something is too far-fetched. Like, jeez calm down Coiny.

For a positive between these two, take for example of BFB 6. Pin was uncomfortable with the whole team worshipping over Loser, and was worried that they all would not function without him being in a 10-mile radius from them (which was true in the next few episodes until Cake spoke up, but this ain't about him). Pin was hiding in the corner pondering about this, until Coiny saw her, questioned what was going on, and then Pin gave him the light skin stare. But speaking literally and not just a silly goofy little "summary", Coiny did comfort her throughout this whole situation and helped her feel more suited with the team's atmosphere.

From what I can intake between these two, they are very comfortable with each other. Nothing else. Thats all I got for these two. About 100 words less than the last chapter, but that's still quite a lot, considering the fact that this is just S H I P S. Nothing else important at all, I don't think this book should just be an essay about why I think a ship between two objects (or more if you're like that) is good or bad or neutral, because it's supposed to be ratings.

BUT HEY, THAT"S JUST A THEORY, A GAME THEORY!