Nonexisty (Nonexisty x Nonexisty x Nonexisty)

Wow! The second recommended ship! I can't believe we (more like I) have reached this milestone! I didn't think we would get to this point in time, but here we are. This is a leap towards a great future (although this book doesn't affect my digital footprint all that well, as I mentioned in the last chapter). This is also the first polyamarous ship in the book.

Also, this is the second chapter that doesn't use a ship from that one image! I'm actually happy with this! I mean, who wouldn't? A lot of seconds here!

Anyways, as expected, this ship was recommended by somebody. Although they didn't specify if they wanted their name to be said or not in the chapter, I just will break my promise just this once because they deserve it. The person I'm talking about is Theguyoftheguy. You should really check out their work, they write very interesting books and is criminally underrated. I try and help boost their books by voting, but it doesn't do much impact. So, if you would check out their books, it'll help them a lot. Also, this wasn't a paid advertisement (why would you pay someone to advertise you on Wattpad?). It's genuine and has all of my feelings in it.

Also, there's a reason on why there's no banner in this chapter. Or maybe there is? Who knows! It could just be a transparent image that shows the story's cover magically! If you can't see it, you can. Stop lying. 

Onto the ship, I give it the best rating in the whole entire book, which is a big fat 100000/10. The reason why I give it such a high rating, a rating higher than the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, is because.... I have something to confess... this ship is secretly my OTP. While I did somewhat mention that there will be no bias and using OTP's as an excuse for this book (keyword somewhat because it's pretty easy to realize I use common sense in this book), however, I do lot's of stuff with this ship. I think about this ship every single living moment I have, I dream about it, I draw Nonexisty making out with Nonexisty and Nonexisty on my school tests, I get 100% on them either way and it's probably because it's a masterpiece and my teachers just admire my art, and I secretly write fanfics about them. Highschool AU's, actual flat out romance just at the start, angst, "stuff", you name it. I've written all of it. I just haven't shared it to the world yet, because there's absolutely nothing written down.

Theguyoftheguy, I hope you didn't mysteriously find out about my obsession with these three beforehand and recommended this ship to me. If you somehow did, then I give you all of my respect because you know me so well. I never had somebody understand me this well before.

Talking about actual show and not just my bias, have you not seen these three's friendship with each other? It's honestly wonderful. All the way back in these three's debut in Cary and Micheal's mindscapes, they have shared ones if you didn't know because they're twins, they would always been seen having good times with each other, like forming ACTUALLY healthy alliances (cough cough Freesmart cough cough), going through each other's bank accounts, having sleepovers with eachother playing tennis together, going to Paris, France together, and so much other things that are private to Cary and Micheal's mindscapes. Those were the few things that were shared out to the public, which I cannot find out more about because it's physically impossible to rummage through somebody's mind, especially two people's mind that are linked with one another's.

Did you know that these three were in every single episode of BFDI? That's right, they made so many appearances, that it made the fandom just ignore them and go on with their day. Like for example, in BFDI 12, when Firey stated, "That's weird. Do I taste peanut butter?", and then within a few seconds, he then realizes nobody reacted, he concluded, "Okay, maybe not..". this was confirmed by Cary on his nonexistent MySpace back in 2016 to be the three best pals, Nonexisty, Nonexisty, and Nonexisty to be making homemade peanut butter with eachother right beside Firey, and they gave him a free sample of it, and that compelled him to say the famous line. That is one of the trio's best friendship moment in the first season. While they had much more bonding moments, that was the one that made me start shipping them. Seriously, I know that making homemade peanut butter is a type of thing that only close friends would do, but giving some random guy who might make the peanut butter taste worse (because he's the living embodiment of a flame, quite literally) a free sample makes them seem TOO close to eachother. That makes me think that they have a lot of comfort with eachother to have the audacity to do that. I mean, free food for your satisfication, but it's pretty weird to be doing it to a stranger.

But however, most majorily for season 2 was in BFDIA 2. Instead of the trio doing good and lighthearted deeds they've been sticking with for the past 25 episodes and Firey Comic panels, they decided to go in a wrong direction. While you may think that Spongy was at fault for making the only way across the Evil Canyon snap in half, as he did fall down, that was actually caused by the trio of Nonexisty, Nonexisty, and Nonexisty. While this isn't confirmed, I do in fact have a theory that the trio was having a low day, all of them were, so the three of them agreed that they should cause some havoc. They were the ones who set the spikes at the pit of the canyon. They were the ones who persuaded Evil Leafy to teleport on over to Book, Ice Cube, and Spongy.

You might not think at first that nothing happened with these three in IDFB because it's more focused on the lore and not some goofy friendship between the three most robbed characters, and it also being only one episode long, but that's where you're wrong. Observe the following Beefy. At the end of the episode, where Coiny was encouraging Fries to join his session of deep-frying his breaths, it was confirmed that the big trio joined along with them.

While some of you may not perceive this as canon, it (actually was confirmed and is in the official episode playlist by JNJ) in fact is, in the Paper towel short made in between IDFB and BFB, our favorite trio, Nonexisty, Nonexisty, and you know the third by now, attempted to help Eraser get back into the Bathrooms area, but they just didn't have the strength to carry him up all the way, which was why Eraser kept on going all over the place on the steps, as they are very weak (no offense, just stating facts to you Nonexisty trio fans, which I'm one of them).
Realizing that they wouldn't be able get Eraser up the steps, they (and Eraser, but this isn't focused around him, so I'll stop talking about him) signaled over for Pen to come help. True teamwork indeed.

Of course, nothing happened with these three later on until BFB, and not a lot of major things happened to them, as they were sadly starting to fade away because of how boring the episodes were getting to be and only focused on the episode's challenge rather than character interactions most of the time, and the episodes written by Satomi didn't include any parts of the trio interacting with each other because she wasn't in the team at the time the trio was introduced and nobody told her about them. It's actually pretty sad if you think about it.

Luckily, we do see these three again in TPOT 3. after a very long hiatus. They weren't up to no good this time, though, again for the first time in years. Remember at the start of the episode where all of the blocks were killing everybody? It wasn't just Two's fault for leaving the blocks there, as Nonexisty, Nonexisty, and Nonexisty have more responsibility for it than Two. It was confirmed by Satomi (even though she didn't have a major role on the team) that they secretly made amends with Two, forcing them not to take the blocks down or else. Nobody knows what "else" is, as the JNJ team would probably rather not say it. Also, the trio was fully responsible for knocking the blocks down on the innocent contestants, like Tree.

We haven't seen this incredible trio with an awesome dynamic since then. Possibly, in later episodes in TPOT where things get more intense, we'll see them again. I assume it'll most likely be their devious side, rather than their empathetic side.

(The stuff I said about this ship was a joke. Don't take it seriously and hold me accountable for it. I'm just letting you all know.)

Writing this chapter lowered my IQ by 5 points. It's not like each chapter of this book lowers my IQ by one point when I'm writing this chapter. Except that I actually do research on the ships to make sure my point is fully proven.

Also, I'm sorry that this chapter got VERY delayed. Stuff happened. And I'm sick right now writing this, as this is the only thing I've done all day, other than scrolling endlessly on YouTube Shorts and listening to unhinged songs such as Abnornality Dancin' Girl (actually a good song, you should listen to it. Not sponsored), hoping for the pains to go away.