11-1

Su Wei An and Gu Yun Zheng brought back two important news from their speeches at this international conference.

Professor Wen Yu Liang's large-scale clinical drug trial at Zhanghe Hospital reported adverse reactions to the ethics committee, and the committee is intensifying discussions on the next plan; and the other news has nothing to do with academics, it is pure gossip: Assistant of Neurosurgery Researcher Su Wei An carries the Huntington disease gene.

This matter was reported back to Huaren Hospital two days after Su Wei An came back.

Su Wei An knew that the source of the information was Wen Ran without even thinking about it. This gossip spread to Huaren Hospital through the mouths of his classmates, just like A piece of dry grassland encountered a few sparks, and soon a prairie fire broke out. Everyone heard that the girl in the neurosurgery department who reported her to her teacher and classmate, and who is now back to work, inherited Huntington's disease gene from her father.

People in the hospital naturally understood what it means to have Huntington inherited from the paternal line. People who knew a little bit about her current situation exclaimed: "No wonder she wants to do Huntington's project, she wants to survive!"

After this, there will most likely be a question: "Does Gu Yun Zheng know about this?"

Someone with a quick mouth answered: "You don't know, right? Who would date someone if they knew it? But now I'm afraid it will be difficult for Gu Yun Zheng to escape. It is morally unjustifiable to abandon someone when they know they are sick. I have to say , that Su Wei An's move is quite clever, let's deceive people first!"

When Gu Yun Zheng finished the operation, he felt that the atmosphere in the locker room was a bit strange. He vaguely heard someone mentioning his and Su Wei An's names repeatedly, but when he passed by, everyone in the locker room fell silent. The atmosphere inside became more and more depressing, and even the chatter could not be heard.

At this moment, the door of the dressing room was pushed open. Liang Zhen You, who had just finished the operation with the teacher, was gossiping with his colleagues happily: "I heard that Su Wei An also tested positive for the Huntington gene. Wow, this Su Wei An, She hid it well enough before, cheating on a job and then cheating on a boyfriend!"

After sighing repeatedly, Liang Zhen You suddenly noticed that something was wrong with the surrounding atmosphere. He took a closer look and saw that the man watching him not far away was Su Wei An's boyfriend and his superior, Gu Yun Zheng.

In the past three years in Corey, Liang Zhen You has seen Gu Yun Zheng angry, but he has never seen Gu Yun Zheng with such anger. Against the light, his usually expressionless face now looks even more clouded, but those eyes are full of anger. It was so sharp, but from a distance of three meters, it was like a sharp blade that locked him in place, unable to move.

Facing Gu Yun Zheng like this, Liang Zhen You desperately wanted to explain something, but when he opened his mouth, nothing came out. He had a strong feeling that Gu Yun Zheng was trying his best to restrain himself. If this was not the dressing room of the operating room, if he was not his superior, if there were not so many people around, Gu Yun Zheng would definitely knock him to the ground with a punch at this time. .

Liang Zhen You's feeling was correct.

Not only him, but others also saw it. Du Yun Cheng was afraid that Gu Yun Zheng would do something impulsively. He stepped forward and stopped Gu Yun Zheng, and at the same time motioned with his eyes to Liang Zhen You to apologize quickly.

Liang Zhen You spoke quickly, his voice trembling because of fear: "Yes...I'm sorry."

Gu Yun Zheng still didn't speak.