8-4

As soon as he finished speaking, emergency surgery came to the station. There were a lot of traumas that night, and the second and third lines on duty were all on the stage. There was still a shortage of people. Gu Yun Zheng was caught red-handed and rushed to the surgery again.

It was already midnight when they came down again, and Su Wei An had just finished cleaning up the laboratory.

Gu Yun Zheng rubbed his neck and was about to send her home. Su Wei An naturally took over, pinched his neck lightly, and said to him: "It's very late. You can go back and rest. I can just go home by myself."

Gu Yun Zheng shook her hand and said, "It's just because it's so late that I have to send you off. After all, your home is far away. I don't worry about you going back alone."

Su Wei An held him back and pretended to be heroic: "I have even been to Africa alone. What should I be afraid of when I go home?"

Gu Yun Zheng looked at her and said, "You had a hole poked in your stomach in Africa, how dare you mention it?"

Su Wei An glared at him and said, "That was an accident!"

Gu Yun Zheng held her in his arms and said, "In the past, you were unlucky when you had an accident, but it won't be the case in the future. From now on, you are mine."

So no matter what, he had to protect her.

How could someone like Gu Yun Zheng say such love words!

Su Wei An leaned on his chest with emotion and said, "In this way, you are also mine. I feel sorry for you when you are so tired."

After a pause, she added, "How about I rent a house near the hospital? Okay, this way I won't have to worry about it, and you'll have to worry about it too."

Gu Yun Zheng couldn't help but hit her: "Have you asked about the house prices around here?"

As an assistant researcher, she hasn't even received a penny of salary, and she doesn't want to use her family's money, so after paying the rent, she can probably survive on the wind.

Su Wei An curled her lips and asked, "What should I do? I can't live in your house, can I?"

What she originally said casually was answered seriously by Gu Yun Zheng: "Okay."

Su Wei An was startled and asked, "What?"

"I can take you in."

Su Wei An thought for a while and said firmly: "But don't you only have one bed at home? Your sofa is so hard, I refuse to sleep on it!"

Gu Yun Zheng leaned over and nibbled her ear. This ascetic, who had always been serious, whispered in her ear: "You sleep on the bed, and I'll sleep on you."

After these six words, Su Wei An felt the energy and blood in her body flow backwards, rushing straight to her head, and her face turned red to her ears.

She reached out and pinched his waist, and whispered: "Rogue!"

But he suddenly became serious and said word by word: "This way you can continue to squeeze me at night, which is something I should and am willing to bear for the rest of my life."

He actually took care of the little things in the hotel before. Su Wei An should have emphasized the cruelty of reality to him as she did then, and made a clear distinction between the two people, but when the words came to his lips, she only felt that he was being hypocritical. At times like this, she just wanted to shrink into his arms and hold him.

The life that she originally planned to carry alone, the life that she originally planned to almost give up, how could such a person suddenly appear, holding her in his arms and saying that she has no future, and that he should be willing to spend the rest of his life?