4-2

Du Yun Cheng took the oval forceps handed by the nurse, and while sterilizing the patient's scalp, he said casually: "I like it. She is smart, hard-working, and has a straightforward personality. Don't look at her. She looks quiet and quiet. When she was in school, It's best for your son to see you on the road to injustice. If you get into trouble, she will look at you and smile obediently to please you. She really has no temper at all... But she didn't like me, and then she suddenly dropped out of school. No one in our class knew. Why? I learned today that her father actually has Huntington's disease. I always thought it might be related to this. I think it's not easy for her and her mother, so I want you to take more care of her."

Apart from work, this was almost the longest conversation between them, not to mention hearing Du Yun Cheng praise a person like this and even lowering his head to plead with him for this person. It seemed that Du Yun Cheng really cared about Su Wei An.

Gu Yun Zheng looked at the film and asked casually: "Just liked it?"

Du Yun Cheng was silent for a moment, then lowered his voice: "I have a girlfriend."

Gu Yun Zheng, who was in the same department and knew him somewhat, asked: "That girl who is following He Xiao Guang?"

Du Yun Cheng was silent for a while before replying: "Yes, Wen Ran and Wei An were good friends originally, but there seemed to be some misunderstandings because of Teacher He's subject."

Gu Yun Zheng sneered: "Misunderstanding? When did you become so naive?"

Du Yun Cheng said nothing.

He had naturally seen Su Wei An working hard on the project in the laboratory and library, but Wen Ran and Teacher He Xiao Guang had the same words when they mentioned this matter. They both accused Su Wei An of coveting the first place in the article even though she had not contributed much. It was the signature of an author that caused the two sides to fall out. He was not naive, but in the current situation, he could not find any other acceptable explanation other than "misunderstanding."

He hesitated for a long time, and finally said: "Things in this world are not black and white, right or wrong. No matter who is at fault in this matter, they all have their own difficulties."

Gu Yun Zheng looked at him deceiving himself and said coldly, expressionlessly: "You really haven't changed after so many years."

So many years...

That boring summer many years ago, in his grandfather's old house...

Du Yun Cheng turned pale in an instant.

Dead silence.

It was obviously summer, but the atmosphere in the operating room was as oppressive and cold as winter.

Apart from the surgical instructions, the two of them did not have any unnecessary communication.

The movements of Gu Yun Zheng's hands were extremely fast. Even in dangerous parts like the medulla oblongata, his movements were still methodical. As Du Yun Cheng watched, he suddenly remembered what his father, Dean Du, had said to him before he entered neurosurgery this time: "Although I know that Yun Zheng's child has never been on good terms with you, his surgical ideas and techniques are among the best in the neurosurgery department of this hospital. I asked them to assign you to follow him. You have to take this opportunity. Learning more from him will help you in the future."

His father was right. Whenever he followed Gu Yun Zheng to the operating table, Du Yun Cheng would always feel that the gap between them was not just a few years. He has worked hard since he was a child and has received countless honors and applause, but he has never been able to prove himself in his heart. Whenever others praise him for his youthful success with a smile like a spring breeze, that thought will appear in his mind. The man's face was obviously expressionless, but he looked at him with a cold sarcasm that he couldn't tell. He obviously didn't say anything, but it was crueler than anything he said, because Du Yun Cheng saw himself in his eyes, Nothing more.