11-3

In fact, it was a very slight movement, but unexpectedly, Father Su suddenly lost control of his hand and suddenly dropped the spoon in his hand to the ground.

Su Wei An and her mother stood up at the same time to pick up the spoon. Because Su's mother was closer, she picked up the spoon first and threw it on the dining table. She also took a paper towel to wipe up the rice grains that fell on the floor.

From his father's expression, Su Wei An could see his embarrassment and self-blame at the moment. When her mother got him a new spoon and sat back, Su's father smiled at her, but the smile was very shallow, he said: "Let the children decide for themselves. Marriage is not necessarily a good thing. Look at you, marry me. You didn't enjoy happiness when you were young. You still have to pick it up for me at the age when you should retire and enjoy happiness."

Su's father said this with a smile, but after saying this, no one could laugh anymore.

Su Wei An could understand her father's mood at this moment. She was probably the only one who could truly understand his father's mood. Such self-blame, such guilt, such pain and sadness, living like a waste in this world every day, just It will drag others down and make you wonder what the meaning of your own existence is.

Su Wei An was suddenly very happy for his decision. If you don't get married, stay together if you love each other. If you don't love each other, separate. If you get sick, give up on yourself. Live a free life and don't be a burden to others.

But at this moment, she heard her mother say: "I pick up the spoon for you because I am willing, and I am willing because you are good to me. If you don't pick up the spoon, you will not necessarily enjoy happiness, and if you pick up the spoon, you will not necessarily suffer hardship, right? If you have more blessings and lose your longevity, it's good to have someone to talk, laugh and make noises with."

Su's mother could naturally hear the self-blame in Su's father's words, but the illness was neither something he did wrong nor something he could change. In addition to making the people around him sad, Su's mother also made others feel sad. What's the point?

But even if what her mother said was right, Su Wei An was still so sad that she wanted to cry when she watched her constantly wiping the rice grains off her father's body, and when she heard her say "it's good".

After dinner, Su Wei An finished washing the dishes, and Gu Yun Zheng took her away.

Mother Su originally wanted to ask her daughter about her marriage plans. Seeing that Su Wei An and her mother were about to have a disagreement again, Gu Yun Zheng protected Su Wei An behind him and comforted Mother Su: "Auntie, we are getting married. I will discuss the matter with Wei An, leave it to me, don't be angry."

Looking at Gu Yun Zheng with a sincere tone in front of her, and then at her unfulfilled daughter behind Gu Yun Zheng, Su's mother couldn't help but said bitterly: "I don't care about her affairs, let her grow old alone!"

The angry words her mother said in a fit of anger did not care about the severity, but the words "die alone" really meant nothing to Su Wei An, because she was not lonely now, and she would not die in the future.

Su Wei An didn't speak.

On the way home, Gu Yun Zheng didn't ask any more about the marriage. He has said everything that can and should be said. He understands the reason why she does not want to get married. What he understands more is the weight of this reason. It cannot be eliminated by forcing her at this moment, although he will also do it because of her. She is stubborn, angry and bored, but he is willing to wait for her.

If he didn't say it, Su Wei An wouldn't mention it. She was more afraid of getting married anyway.

After returning home, Su Wei An avoided Gu Yun Zheng intentionally or unintentionally because she was afraid of arguing about the previous topic, and kept staring at the computer, pretending that she was busy.