2-3

Seeing that the dispute was intensifying and it seemed that they were about to start fighting, Su Wei An called the hospital security to pull the two of them apart and push them down on their seats. She warned them to leave the hospital if they argued again. The two of them became quieter.

After that, Su Wei An received a call from Sister Lan to the nurse's station, saying that the domestic hospital would fax Gu Yun Zheng some important information sheets and asked Su Wei An to help find a place to store them first, so as not to mix them with the hospital's things. lost.

After Su Wei An received the fax, she thought about it but couldn't find a good place, so she simply put it in the mezzanine of her bag, and then put the bag back on the upper bunk where the sundries were piled up in the doctor's lounge - because the hospital's The cabinets are limited, so non-staff personnel like them can only make do with it.

Not long after that, Dr. Xu came out with blood on his clothes.

The two strong men gathered around him almost immediately and asked, "How is brother?"

Su Wei An saw that Dr. Xu's expression was not good, so she hurriedly stepped forward and pulled Dr. Xu away, keeping a certain distance from the two people, and comforted them: "Don't be anxious yet."

Dr. Xu let out a long sigh. As Su Wei An expected, he could not save the patient's life due to excessive blood loss and severe injuries.

There was silence for a moment, and then the two strong men burst out: "What do you mean the injury is too serious? What is your hospital doing if the injury is not important? If you can't save my brother, I will let you bury him with him!"

"Family members of the patients, please calm down. The hospital cannot cure all diseases!"

"My eldest brother is usually so strong, but it's just a little trauma. How could he not be able to survive it? It must be because you didn't try your best!"

As the man spoke, he kicked down the treatment cart on the side, and the things on it fell to the ground with a clatter.

Such a big movement caused chaos in the emergency room. Su Wei An's head grew bigger than before, and she quickly asked the nurse on the side to call the security guards, fearing that their fists would fall down the next moment.

Sister Lan's call came at this time. There was no one at the nurse's station, so Jiang Mu Ying, who was nearby, went to pick it up.

"Ask Su Wei An to send the documents she just received immediately. Dr. Gu is waiting for her at the door of the operating room."

Jiang Mu Ying looked at Su Wei An, who was firmly blocked by the wall by the two family members, and said, "She may not be able to get through it for a while, but I seem to have seen where she put those documents just now."

Sister Lan on the other side of the phone hesitated for a moment, thinking that those forms had to be sent back to the country before getting off work, and Gu Yun Zheng still had surgery all afternoon, so he finally made some time and couldn't wait that long, so she said to Jiang Mu Ying: "Then Bring it here."

There weren't many things in Su Wei An's bag. Jiang Mu Ying saw the documents in the mezzanine without looking twice. Thinking that Gu Yun Zheng was anxious, she didn't take a closer look and just took them all and prepared one for Gu Yun Zheng. Pen, consciously considered very carefully.

Gu Yun Zheng had just finished an operation and was standing at the door of the operating room. He was a little surprised to see her coming. After thanking her and taking the things, he felt that what Jiang Mu Ying brought was much thicker than he expected, so he  speeded up filling out the form, but when he turned to the back, he found that there was an envelope that had already been opened, with the name of the genetic testing company written on it.