13-2

After getting off work, Gu Yun Zheng took Su Wei An to find his father, Dean Du, and sent him a wedding invitation. He had no intention of discussing the marriage with Dean Du in advance. He only came to send the wedding invitation this time because he was his father after all. It was his duty as a child to inform him about the marriage in person, but what about Dean Du? Gu Yun Zheng's attitude was that it didn't matter whether he would attend their wedding or not.

Seeing Dean Du's expression getting darker and darker after receiving the invitation, Su Wei An already understood his attitude.

Sure enough, Dean Du asked Gu Yun Zheng with a sullen face: "What do you mean?"

Gu Yun Zheng said lightly: "We are getting married. Let me tell you."

Dean Du held the invitation in his hand and asked, "That's it?"

Gu Yun Zheng didn't blink and replied: "That's it."

Dean Du threw the invitation on the table and said, "I don't agree."

Gu Yun Zheng said expressionlessly, "I understand."

He paused and then said, "We won't disturb you anymore."

After Gu Yun Zheng finished speaking, he took Su Wei An and turned to leave.

This conversation did not end well, so Su Wei An was not surprised at all when Dean Du came to her alone during the lunch break.

Standing in the dean's office, she first called out respectfully: "Hello dean."

Dean Du was busy with official duties and had no time to chat with her.

He said straight to the point: "I don't agree with your marriage to Yun Zheng."

Su Wei An nodded and said, "I know."

Dean Du's attitude was firm: "Although I have seen your achievements in work during this period, and I also believe that you have certain abilities, marriage and work are two different things. In any case, I can't just watch myself. My son marries a woman who suffers from Huntington's disease. Yun Zheng has always valued love and justice, so it's up to you to cancel the wedding."

Dean Du had arranged the cancellation of the wedding in just a few words. Su Wei An looked at Dean Du who was now a "loving father" and suddenly didn't know what to say.

After Dean Du signed a document, he raised his head to look at her and confirmed to her: "You will cancel the wedding, right?"

Su Wei An answered without any hesitation: "No."

Dean Du knotted his eyebrows and asked, "What did you say?"

Su Wei An's expression remained unchanged and said: "As the dean, I respect you from a professional point of view, but if you are Gu Yun Zheng's father, I'm sorry, I don't have any family feelings, and I will not do it for Gu Yun Zheng's father who he doesn't even want to mention. Just give up on the person he like so much."

She paused, then faced Dean Du's shocked and angry eyes and said, "I have some experiments to do in the afternoon, so I'll take my leave first."

Gu Mei Ru was at work when she received the call from Du Yue Yang. As soon as the call was connected, she heard Dean Du's somewhat annoyed voice: "Why do you agree with Gu Yun Zheng's nonsense? How can a marriage be such a trivial matter?"

Gu Mei Ru held the phone a little further away from her ear, and waited until the person on the other end of the phone finished yelling, then said calmly: "Yun Zheng, he has never treated marriage as a trivial matter. On the contrary, it's your attitude of wanting to control behind his back , didn't seem to respect his decision."