1-4

But Gu Yun Zheng pointed at the tumor on the brainstem on the film and said: "It is dangerous for a tumor to grow on the brainstem, but this one is the safest one among the dangerous tumors. At present, the tumor is not very big and has not invaded important organs. The patient has no obvious symptoms, so surgical resection is still the best option. If nothing else happens, the operation can be completed within 5 hours, so the anesthesia risks are not very high."

After he finished speaking, he raised his head and met Su Wei An's eyes. Su Wei An felt that her thoughts seemed to have been seen through by him, and subconsciously looked away.

After Cati and his wife heard this, they almost immediately decided to have the surgery. Su Wei An read them a long informed consent form for the surgery. There were countless risks listed on it, but when they signed the letter at the end, Cati was able to tell them. She showed a smile, her eyes were bright and full of expectation.

But the more they looked forward to it, the more nervous Su Wei An became. The higher the patient's expectations for the operation, the greater the pressure on the doctor. Even a small mistake may lead to unacceptable results for the patient. It is precisely because of this that when faced with such a difficult operation, most doctors will Emphasize that the risks are extremely high, Gu Yun Zheng...

But what Su Wei An didn't expect was that before she could question Gu Yun Zheng, the French doctors from the General Hospital came over aggressively.

The operation they declared was no longer suitable for further surgery was described by Gu Yun Zheng as a low-risk operation. Their shock and anger can be imagined.

At first, they called Gu Yun Zheng to go to the general hospital to give an explanation, but Gu Yun Zheng refused because he was busy with the surgery. The three doctors from the team who were originally responsible for Kouyate's surgery simply came directly to find someone.

At that time, Gu Yun Zheng was still operating on other patients. The dean asked Su Wei An to invite them to the conference room to wait for a while.

She saw that the expressions of the three people were getting worse one by one. She had been waiting with them in the conference room for half an hour. Time, Su Wei An can be regarded as passing by like a year.

Just after the operation, Gu Yun Zheng came directly to the conference room. Before Su Wei An could explain the situation to him, the three French doctors started to accuse him in front of everyone present: "How could you be so irresponsible? The patient is promised that the risk of the operation is not high when he undergoes another operation? The patient has a special status and such a dangerous operation. If something goes wrong during the operation, can you afford the responsibility? "

Su Wei An only felt that her head was heavy. After thinking about it, she estimated that Gu Yun Zheng was so smart that he must have guessed what was going on. She simply translated the French doctor's words without changing the personal pronouns. After finishing speaking, she pointed at the French doctor's hand. Directions, "they said."

In fact, compared to what might go wrong during the operation, Su Wei An felt that the doctors at the General Hospital might be more afraid that there would be no problems with the operation. Although this idea is a bit extreme, after all, the patient's status is special, and if the patient who they are helpless is killed by other countries, If a doctor can cure it, it may not just be a matter of lackluster appearance.

Gu Yun Zheng did not blink: "I have conducted a careful assessment. The patient's grade is not high, and there is a chance for complete resection. Is it because the patient's status is special and he is afraid that there will be problems with the operation, so he should give up the opportunity for surgery?"