7-4

Gu Yun Zheng looked back at Su Wei An, with some unwillingness in his eyes. Su Wei An shook her head lightly at him. It was okay. They had done their best. If the dean and director finally felt that she was not worthy of this position because of her academic qualifications, then she There is nothing to say.

Gu Yun Zheng frowned. Although it was not the best result, it was better to win over Director Wang's opinion than to be directly rejected on the grounds of academic qualifications. There were rules for applying for the job, and he had to respect them even if he was unwilling to do so.

After all, he did not argue anymore, and as Dean Du wished, he turned around and quietly left the office with Su Wei An.

After leaving the office, Du Yun Cheng's face was already ugly. Wen Ran took two steps forward to hold his arm, but he avoided her. It was originally because of his trust and support for his girlfriend that he did so. Helping Wen Ran prepare all the materials and making an appointment with his father for an interview, he never expected that Su Wei An would raise the issue of Wen Ran's scientific research integrity at such a time. Anyone who does research will understand the weight of this question. !

Having been with Du Yun Cheng for such a long time, Wen Ran naturally knew that Du Yun Cheng's expression at this moment meant that he was really angry. He had been warned by the dean to thoroughly investigate the academic articles he had published before. If Du Yun Cheng lost because of this, what would it be? Something terrible?

Wen Ran reached out to Du Yun Cheng again, and explained in a confused tone: "Yun Cheng, I didn't, I didn't make a fake, and I didn't lie to you. I really mean those instructions and manufacturers that Su Wei An said. I don't even know, I just did the experiment according to the plan given by Teacher He..."

As she said this, she seemed to remember something, and suddenly turned her head, staring at Su Wei An, and said: "It must be her, it must be her doing something in the experimental method in order to take revenge on Teacher He and me. Hands and feet!

Wen Ran said, and suddenly felt that this statement became more and more reasonable, "Yes, Yun Cheng, do you remember? A few months ago, I asked her in the video what to do if the false positive was too severe after dyeing, and she said She didn't say anything about antibodies, she harmed me on purpose!"

Although there were only the four of them in the corridor, there were ears in the administrative building. Wen Ran framed Su Wei An in this way.

Gu Yun Zheng frowned, his displeasure was obvious. He was about to pull Su Wei An behind him to protect him and warned Wen Ran.

He spoke carefully, but just as he held Su Wei An's hand, she held his hand in reverse.

Just listen to Su Wei An's words eloquently: "Wen Ran, I don't care how many logical loopholes there are in your words, but there is one thing I want to remind you. In the past, I said whatever you asked me, and I said whatever you asked me for. Why are you helping? It's because I regard you as a friend, but since you went to He Xiao Guang to steal my experimental results, you are no longer my friend. I help you because I am a kind person, but I won't help you. You deserve it!"

When she first entered college, many people criticized Wen Ran behind her back, but Su Wei An was always the first to stop them whenever she encountered them;

Later, during the student union election, Liang Ya Yi accused her of bribery, and Su Wei An blocked the door of Liang Ya Yi's class to defend Wen Ran;

Later, when she joined the research team, even though Wen Ran couldn't even recognize the reagent bottles, Su Wei An still considered her an important collaborator and would put her in an important position in every report.