10-3

With everyone watching, Su Wei An spoke and said every word: "We believe that this issue should be decided by the ethics review committee and Professor Wen's team. The purpose of our doing these cell experiments and animal experiments has never been to deny For the drug HDQ199, on the contrary, we have seen the excellent performance of HDQ199, and we hope to use our experiments to improve its indications and adverse reactions, and guide people to better use this drug."

In just a few sentences, they not only perfectly explained their purpose of doing this research, but also reflected their vision and mind as researchers.

After saying this, she bowed to express her gratitude. The applause started, and several professors in the front row nodded in agreement.

Su Wei An walked off the stage calmly and sat next to Gu Yun Zheng.

He naturally took her hand, intertwined their fingers, and she leaned lightly on his shoulder.

Without saying a word, she understood what he meant.

He was proud of her performance.

Although Su Wei An's final answer maintained the superficial peace between the two teams, it also meant that Wen Yu Liang must immediately submit all the situations to the ethics review committee to decide the next step of the trial. The trial is likely to be disrupted as a result. pause.

After the meeting, Su Wei An went to the bathroom. When she came back, she saw Gu Yun Zheng discussing something with several professors. She thought about it and didn't bother him. She just stood outside waiting for him.

Wen Ran came to Su Wei An at this time. The former best friends met in a foreign country. There was no greeting at the beginning. Wen Ran spoke directly: "My father has been doing research for half his life. You have no idea how difficult it is to make some significant results in scientific research. It's absolutely impossible. It's not something you can just follow the instructions in the textbook. My dad has his own control over all the details in the experiment, so don't ruin his hard work!"

Su Wei An had already seen Wen Ran's world view and no longer wanted to quarrel with her.

She just said succinctly and coldly: "Research has its own regulations, which cannot be replaced by someone's control!"

"You win!"

Faced with Su Wei An's decisive attitude, tears flashed in Wen Ran's eyes.

The daughter of the professor with exquisite makeup looked at her with grievance, but Su Wei An looked confused and asked, "What did you say?"

"I said you won, Su Wei An. Whether it was the original paper or Du Yun Cheng, you won. I robbed your paper and Du Yun Cheng. These are all my fault, but I ask you not to Because the grudge between us affects my father, don't affect his research. Do you know how many patients' hopes are behind this drug? I ask you not to destroy their hopes!"

Wen Ran spoke very emotionally, at least Su Wei An could see that she moved her.

But Su Wei An only thought it was ridiculous.

"This matter is only related to scientific research from beginning to end. Wen Ran, have you never thought about how serious medical research is?"

Wen Ran was startled, and then wanted to say something more, but Su Wei An didn't want to give her this chance again.

Su Wei An tried her best to be calmer, but she couldn't do it after all.

She said: "Stop saying anything for the sake of the patient, because you don't understand the patient's mood at all. You don't know everything the patient has suffered. No matter how painful it is, as long as there is a little hope, they will rush forward and want to try. As long as the doctor says it can cure the disease, they are willing to try even poison, because they trust the doctor, and because they are desperate. If you really understand this feeling, I have never avoided aneurysm from the beginning!"