Part 2

you didn't meet lee heeseung until lee hana had officially moved out. he came unexpected, a knock on your door that you couldn't guess would be him.

it was the day after you sat on the kitchen stool, a pout on your face as you watched hana and jay take her boxes to the moving truck.

"can't i just move in with you guys?" you whine out to them.

"aw, y/n," hana comes over to you, cupping your cheeks harshly together. "no." you let out a hmph at her response, making her let out her obnoxious laugh. "i'm still going to see you!"

"yeah, i know, but it won't be the same," you shake your head at her.

though you were happy for hana, it was still hard to believe that you would never be roommates again with her. jay and her made the perfect match, so part of you knew this day would come. the day that you would no longer be able to refer to lee hana as your roommate. so the final goodbye as roommates was bittersweet when hana and her cinnamon scent left the apartment that she no longer called her home. the apartment had an echo to it that night, when you were cooking dinner by yourself- for yourself.

hana had texted you that she had forgotten a few boxes in her closet, therefore when there was knocking on the door at 8am the next day you figured it was her. you swung open the door, dressed in your loose sweatpants and tank top, ready to tease her for coming back so soon.

you were not expecting to open the door to see an ethereal man.

his warm brown, deer-like eyes were relaxed as they met your surprised ones. his said eyes wandered down your body, stopping to stare at your exposed lower stomach from your sweatpants sitting low on your hips. you felt your neck gush with heat as you attempted to pull down your tanktop when you realized where his eyes had been stranded.

"hi, you must be y/n," he spoke first, his voice as warm as his eyes.

"uh, yes?" you respond curiously, your mind still flowing with sleep from waking up seconds before.

the boy raised a singular key on a chain in front of your face, "i'm heeseung- hana gave me the key but i figured i would knock first anyways."

"hee- heeseung, right, um,"

"so, can i come in?" heeseung smiled at your shocked demeanor.

"yes! um, of course, sorry- i just woke up." you mentally cursed yourself for being so bewildered.

your new roommate stepped in and stopped in the middle of the living room. looking over the place from top to bottom. his eyes were going over every nook and cranny that he could possibly see. when he figured he had seen enough, he turned back to you at the open door and said, "it's nice in here- really nice."

"thanks," you stated, curious about where he was taking this.

"i'll try to keep my man testosterone to my room so it doesn't ruin what you've got going on here." your jaw dropped at his words, not believing that hana could've told him that you said that.

"look, i didn't-" you started, trying to explain yourself so your new roommate doesn't hate you completely.

his laugh that is a lot quieter than hana's, considering that they're related, rings out in the apartment. you paused for a second to think that maybe you could get used to hearing his laugh instead. "it's alright, don't worry about it."

"no, really, sometimes i just-,"

"it's alright, hana gave me some pre-move in roommate tips, i got you."

your demeanor changes as you cross your arms over your chest at the news, "oh did she?" heeseung gives a faint noise of confirmation as he scans the old couch you and hana picked up on the side of the street two years ago, "and what was one of those tips."

"hm, that you must have green tea every morning before you can do anything else." he smiles cheesily at you, "which i think we should get on doing so you're down to help bring in all my shit."

sure enough, you got your cup of green tea, showing heeseung around the kitchen as you did so. he sat at the kitchen stool where you sat yesterday, watching the other lee sibling move all her belongings out. you tried to tell yourself to calm down as he sat behind you, out of your view. you were not used to having a good looking boy in your apartment. you were glad that you slipped into your room to get a hoodie on before reaching the kitchen for that cup of tea.

"sorry it's a mess in here, i didn't know you were moving in today," you spoke with your back still to him.

"really? hana told me that she told you i was coming,"

you scoff, "of course she did. she always forgets to do as she says."

a knowing smile crawls onto heeseung's pretty face, a smile that seems to be the only thing that gives away he's related to hana, "i know; i shouldn't have trusted her this morning."

"she also didn't tell me that it was her older brother moving in," you joke, turning around now with a hot cup of tea in your hand. when he lets out a shocked expression you continue, "i knew she had an older brother, but she never told me your name."

heeseung shrugs, "yeah, we're private like that- i don't think many of my friends have met hana either."

"why not?"

"i don't know, we're just like that."

you set down your now empty cup, feeling refreshed as the hot tea settles in your stomach. "right, let's go get your man testosterone shit."

heeseung follows you out of your now shared apartment, smiling to himself as you complain about becoming his personal mover.