Part 7

since the night heeseung had slept in your lap, neither of you had shied away from little touches of each other. like hands casually sliding over each other's when he passes you the milk for your cereal, laughing into each other's bodies, and more naps with heeseung's head in your lap.

you told yourself that it's no different than hanging out with your other friends. that you guys are just friendly with each other. there was no romantic feelings between you and your best friend's older brother.

you knew you and heeseung were getting more comfortable with each other, but when he barges into the bathroom while your mid-shower, you had to re-think just how close you two were.

"sorry!" heeseung immediately calls out as soon as he enters the bathroom, "but i gotta pee so bad and i need to leave!"

your mouth drops open as your eyes widen. you instinctively cover your body even though the shower curtain is covering you completely. "it- it's fine." you hear him shuffling around through the sound of the shower's water hitting the tub. tyring to ignore that there is only a thin layer of fabric covering your naked body from heeseung's gaze you ask him "where are you going?".

"uh, jaehyuck's having a party tonight and jeongin's been outside waiting for me for almost ten minutes now and he's pissed."

"oh, ok. have fun."

"i will, thanks!" are heeseung's last words in the bathroom before he's shutting the door and leaving.

once you're alone in the shower again, you wonder what you should do tonight since heeseung's gone and it's friday night. you wonder if hana would want to hang out at the old cafe you two used to frequent before she moved out. but the odd's are low since she'd probably rather go to a bar and "start her weekend off right". you laugh to yourself as you perfectly hear hana's words in your head. but still, you figure you would try.

your efforts immediately fail as an hour later you open the door to hana dressed in her 'ready for the bar' outfit glaring at your 'ready for the cafe' outfit.

"no." hana states as she glances up and down at you, shaking her head. "it's friday y/n! let's go drinking! you can study for the other two days of the weekend!"

"ugh," you move aside and plop down on your couch, hearing hana close the door behind her wander around her old apartment. "i hate going to bars!"

"yeah well you need to get away from "studying" places every once and a while!" hana's voice rings from your bedroom. you sit up on the couch, realizing your head was placed right where heeseung's face was pressed against your thighs a few weeks ago.

"we don't have to study at the cafe!" you call back to her.

"but you'll be thinking about studying!"

"i'd probably be thinking about studying at a bar, too!"

"not if you'll be drinking and," hana's voice gets clearer as she continues, "wearing this."

you turn to look at her as she emphasizes her last word. in her hands is a tight black dress that you have never worn before. it has thin noodle straps and is made of silk. "no."

"yes!" hana answers, "and since when did you have such a cute dress?"

"ugh," you plop down onto the couch again, "i don't know, a while ago. it was stupid of me."

"c'mon y/n, it's gonna look nice on you!" hana pushes your legs so she can sit beside you. "plus, i already ordered a taxi and it'll be here in five minutes."

"what?" you sit up with wide eyes.

"you better hurry and get this dress on!" hana grins at you, allowing for you to grab the dress and run off to your bedroom to change.