Part 10

you head to the library and stay there until closing, trying to study and distract yourself from the image you saw earlier. but it seemed like every ten seconds, the thought of heeseung masturbating would pop into your head.

it was the way that heeseung seemed to be so close to his climax, his low grunts frequent as soon as you stepped in the door. the light sheen of sweat covering his face as he focused on the pleasure he was giving himself. his chest moving erratically as he struggled to catch his breath. he looked gorgeous and overwhelmed at the same time, triggering something inside of you that you've never thought of before.

the more you thought about heeseung masturbating, the more you could feel your panties getting wet. when it was closing time you could only sigh, thinking how now you have to walk home uncomfortably and how this wasn't the first time heeseung had made your panties uncomfortably soaked.

you didn't know what would await you this time you came in the front door, but you were glad that it was dark and silent. no group of boys, no heeseung attempting to cook and no hana who had forgotten something at the apartment again.

you lied in bed, wanting to go to sleep to forget this long day. but the uncomfortableness in your panties couldn't go away. there was something swirling in the bottom of your stomach and you knew it was all because of heeseung.

your hand naturally finds its way in your panties, gasping quietly when you feel just how wet you are. your fingers basically slip through and catch all of your juices. within a second your fingers are circulating your clit in small circles, imagining heeseung was in your bed again, but this time with you. you imagine that he's whispering for you to cum for him, that he wants to see you cum. you try to imagine what he'd look like laying beside you, watching you pleasure yourself to the thought of him.

but then it only takes a second for you to give up. the pleasure you're seeking can only be satisfied with heeseung yourself. your eyes open and you groan out into your dark bedroom, frustrated with yourself and heeseung. you turn onto your side, eyes closing again, but this time for sleep, just wanting to forget this whole day happened.

you don't think you were asleep for long when you woke up to a bump. you lay there, trying to listen for another and then you hear your bedroom door open and a whisper of your name. "are you awake?"

your roll over, eyes squinting as you look up to find heeseung standing at your bedroom door, "yeah. you woke me up."

"oh i'm so sorry," heeseung pouts at you, you hear the slur in his voice when he speaks louder and you catch the way he's holding onto the door knob tightly.

"it's fine– are you alright?" you ask him, sitting up on your elbows now as you take in his composure.

"mm-yeah. i was just- i'm really sorry- about what happened, uh earlier. and i just-."

"it's fine heeseung, if it's bothering you then we can talk about it in the morning." you tell him, putting a smile on your face.

"well, okay, but i, i was wondering if i could sleep with you, in here. i just, yeah."

"you want to sleep in my bed with me?" you ask him confused.

"yeah, i went out with beomgyu and jeongin and i told them and they laughed at me so i drank a lot and now, now i just want to lay with you."

you take a deep breath before pulling the corner of your blanket over, "come on."

"really?" heeseung asks excitedly.

you smile at his reaction, "yes, come on, i'm tired."

within a second heeseung was lying beside you. there was only an inch of space between your warm bodies. it only took another second for heeseung to roll over and lay his arm over your stomach. he exhales into your neck before he speaks, "i'm so, so sorry for earlier, and for now since im so wasted."

you laugh silently, causing his body to bounce from your movements "it's okay, don't worry about it."

another beat of silence passes between you and you wonder if he's fallen asleep until he speaks again, "will you play with my hair this time?"

"this time?"

"yeah, when i was laying on your lap i saw that you were about to, but then you stopped."

"i thought you were asleep for that."

you feel heeseung smile against your ribcage, "well i was, but i was awake for that part. why'd you stop?"

you shift under him, not knowing how to feel about his observation, "well, because we're roommates, and i don't know if roommates play with each other's hair when they're supposed to be sleeping." you flick his forehead playfully.

"we're more than just roommates." heeseung replies, a slight slur onto his words as his lips are meshed against your body.

"are we?"

"yeah."

you sigh, knowing that you really won't be able to sleep now, but you need to know, "then what are we?"

your bedroom goes silent again, but you know heeseung isn't asleep. his fingers are tracing tapping onto your side and you want to ask him what song is stuck in his head this time, you wonder if it's the song he's choreographing for the dance concert.

"i don't know, but it's more than roommates." he finally answers, gulping loudly after he speaks.

you decide you've heard enough for the night then and turn around in his arms so your back is turned to him. he only takes a second for you to get comfortable before he's tightening his grip on your waist and pulling you into his chest. you can feel his heartbeat slowing on your back and you know the alcohol has finally taken over and he's passed out.

the final thought your mind gives before your own slumber takes over is that you hope heeseung sleeps in your bed again.

when you wake up again, the sun is pouring onto your face and your bed is cold and empty. you sigh and sit up, glancing around your room. when your eyes land on your clock you jolt out of bed, realizing that you're going to be late to class.

you scurry around your room, picking up heeseung's flannel that you threw across the room a few weeks ago and throwing it over your tank top. in a flash, you're out of your shared apartment and running to your class, hoping to not miss something important.

like usual, you're headed to the library to study after your long class. thankfully, your professor only gave you a stern look when you walked into class late. you managed to not think about heeseung until your phone started vibrating on the table underneath your textbook.

"hello?' you speak into the phone.

"hey, where are you right now?" heeseung asks you, his voice no longer slurring like the night before.

"at the library."

"right, i could've guessed that."

"hey!" you whine playfully with a pout that he couldn't see.

his sweet laughter echoes through the line, "well, i think you should pack up now anyways."

"what, why?"

suddenly your textbook is being slammed shut and lifted up. you drop your phone to your lap, ready to reprimand the person who's stealing your textbook. but stop when you see heeseung's cheesy grin looking down at you, "because we're going home, c'mon." heeseung turns with your textbook, leaving you to scramble once again and shove the rest of your things into your bag, catching up to him quickly.

before you leave, you catch the librarian giving heeseung a detached expression as she watches him walk out of the library and you gulp, remembering that he and his friends were the ones to disturb it only a year ago.