Part 13

you're in the middle of your living room, dancing with people who you assume are friends with either heeseung or hana, and jeongin's grip is tight on your waist. you're both laughing as you continue to jump around close to each other. you think his cologne smells a lot like heeseung's. you felt jeongin's hands slide from your waist to your ass, pulling you closer to his chest and you both continued to dance.

the music starts to fade out once you realize how close you are to jeongin, and focus on his movement and his laughter that doesn't seem to stop. you're both unaware of the envious eyes watching both of you.

suddenly, jeongin is being pulled away from you, and you stumble a bit to catch yourself since you were leaning so much of your weight onto him.

"what the hell?" jeongin turns angrily, but stops when he sees that it's heeseung, "oh, hey. what's up?"

heeseung shrugs, "i think y/n's drank too much tonight."

"what? no i haven't!" you speak up with a whine.

"you only ever dance when you're wasted." heeseung points out, and it makes you mentally drunk-check yourself. heeseung pats jeongin on the back, "plus it's almost 3 so i think it's time everyone heads out." you don't hear what jeongin's reply is as you turn and look for hana. she's sitting where you left her not too long ago, but on top of jay now.

your eyes squint when the apartment's lights are flicked on and the music shuts off. everyone groans before heeseung's voice cuts through, saying that it's been fun, but they gotta go. you wave bye to the people that you recognize. hugging jeongin when he walks past, laughing when he twirls you around, oblivious to heeseung's eye roll.