Part 15

when you pull away, you watch the adoration fade from heeseung's eyes, and is replaced by deep lust. the alcohol had finally hit him, and now you could tell he was feeling the same emotions you were. you were needy, desperate and wanted to feel him inside of you so bad.

with no hesitation, heeseung picks you up, making you squeal out his name as he takes you to your bedroom. he plops you down into your sapphire sheets, making your body bounce slightly on the mattress.

"god, you have no idea how bad i've wanted- needed this," heeseung says, ripping his silk shirt over his head and tossing it on the ground.

"oh, i bet i do." you tell him honestly, knowing that you've wanted him since the first day he stepped foot into your apartment.

heeseung chuckles and smashed his lips onto yours, slipping his tongue so easily into your mouth to explore. your tongues mesh together, heeseung's hips grinding into yours.

"why did you never do anything about it if you needed it so bad?" you ask him curiously, his lips trailing down your neck, nibbling at the sensitive skin. heeseung groans into it, his hands rushing up to cup your cheeks again as he looks into your eyes.

"i didn't know you wanted it, too. thought you'd always just see me as your roommate or something," heeseung admits, leaning down to kiss you again. your lips feel swollen from all the kissing, but you could care less, as long as it was because of heeseung.

"i do want it- i have wanted it."

heeseung shakes his head at in you in disbelief, "i'm gonna fuck you so good, y/n."

"please, hee, i want it so bad." you don't care if you sound desperate, because you are– and so is heeseung. he smashes his lips against yours once more, this time the kiss is just as despeate and needy as you are. his fingers start to pull down the top of your dress, revealing your breasts.

you can't stop your head from falling back as heeseung sucks your nipple into his mouth. his tongue starts circling and prodding your nipples. you let a small whine fall past your lips as you glance down at the man. you let your hands trace down his bare back, finally able to touch his skin after months of being teased by it.

"hee," his nickname is so soft coming from your lips. he's always loved hearing you say his nickname, but hearing it as he pleasures you was something he thought he could have only ever dreamed of.

"such pretty tits," he mumbles as he presses one last kiss to your nipple before he's grabbing a handful of your thighs and flipping you over onto your stomach. you squeal out his name at the sudden, forced movement. heeseung pushes up your dress so it bunches at your hips, and pulls your soaked panties to the side. "you sure you want to do this, y/n?"

you gasp out, "yes, heeseung, please."

with your confirmation, heeseung pushes his finger into your wet folds. you both groan at the feeling. you're so soft and warm and he can't believe how fucking wet you are. you helplessly whine into your bedroom, your grip on your sheets tightens as he slowly starts to move his middle finger in and out of you.

"fuck, baby, you're so tight." heeseung graosnas his vision is completely taken over by the sight of his finger disappearing into your squishy walls. he wonders when was the last time you've been fucked, he's never seen you with any other guy– or girl. but your pussy is so tight, he conjectured if his cock would fit or not.

heeseung's fingers are much more long and slender than your own, letting him reach places you've never been able to when you think about him late at night. he slips in a second finger alongside his middle finger, and they both start to massage the pad of your gspot. you slowly feel yourself start to reach your peak so you slip your own hand down to your clit.