Part 4

not only did lee heeseung offer to cook breakfast, he is actually good at cooking. as soon as you walked out of the bathroom in clean clothes and the man testosterone on your skin properly washed off, you started drooling at the smell of food.

heeseung was standing over the stove, finishing up the last of the scrambled eggs he was making. the small kitchen table you and hana bought years ago was set up with plates and cutlery, some fruit, bacon and toast.

"heeseung, oh my god,." you say in shock. you would have never imagined that your new roommate would have done something like this. .

heeseung turns with a pretty smile on his face, "sit down, the eggs are done now."

in your shocked state you managed to sit down in the chair heeseung motioned to as he filled up your plate with eggs. "why did you make all this?"

heeseung shrugs as he set the empty frying pan in the sink and sits down across from you, "i mean you let me move in here without ever properly meeting me and then you helped me move in all my stuff, so i figured this was the least i could." you stare at him in shock and heeseung lets out a quick, dry laugh, "well are you gonna eat it or what?"

"right! sorry!" you pick up your fork and start to dig in, "it's just, i haven't had a breakfast like this in years."

"what do you usually have for breakfast then? besides green tea."

now you shrug, eyes practically closing from how good his food tastes, "nothing, pretty much."

heeseung rolls his eyes, "well that's not good, we'll have to change that."

"if you make breakfast like this often then you and your man testosterone can stay here for as long as you like." you point your fork at him with a knowing smile.

"or until the lease is up in december."

"right, or until then."

the mention that heeseung nor you wouldn't be living here together for more than four months suddenly leaves a pit in your stomach that his eggs couldn't manage to fill as you continue eating. heeseung has already been in your apartment for no more than four hours and you already could not imagine living with someone else.