=CHAPTER 4=

*Y/N's room*

She woke up.

'Oh... Where am I? What happened... I only remember getting dizzy and... Third Reich. I hope he didn't do anything to me while I was unconscious!' Her head was still hurting.

She decided that it's time to get up when...

"Oh~ Liebling~!!!" was heard outside of her room.

She closed her eyes, put her covers on her and pretended to be still asleep.

The door was opened with a tiny and low "shriek".

She couldn't hear anything. 'Where is he?!' She thought.

Then, she felt a single cold finger trace the outline of her jaw.

She didn't dare to budge.

"Liebling~ I know you are awake." That last sentence was much colder.

"Open your eyes before I make you open them." That sentence was ice cold.

She opened them and saw just above her head Reich's face. He lightened up.

"Gut! Now, how are you feeling today~?" He added with care.

'What is wrong with him' she thought 'He wasn't that caring last time...'

"Well? I guess..." 

"Wunderbar~!"

'I don't like this sweet tone... I also have to ask him something.'

"Uhmm... Reich...? Can I ask you something...?" The man was surprised that she dared to ask him something. Him. The great and powerful Third Reich. And she, a puny little human which could be also an alien, because of her lack of flag. But her courage amused him though~ He'll let it go this once. He sat down on her bed with his two arms behind him, to support his weight.

"Ooh~ Already calling ourselves by names~? Nevermind. Go ahead~"

You might think that Y/N is a weak and shy girl. True, she might be shy sometimes. But, she is not weak. She took a hold of herself and asked "Where is the boy?"

Reich stiffened a bit. He replied with a dark tone "And why do you care?" His happy mood was changing quickly. He didn't even let her reply when he continued "You do not know him and you don't know who he is." He tried his best to not show any hostile gesture. "So why?"

'Why is he so protective over that boy...?' She knew that one wrong word and she'd never leave this place ever again. "I am just concerned about him. And I also saved him. Is it wrong to worry about him?"

Reich sat still and looked in her eyes to find any sign of lies. But there was none.

"..."

"..."

"...He is safe. My servants are taking care of him." The mood was calmer than before.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome... I guess..."

Both of them were sitting in silence. You could hear the birds singing.

"..."

"..."

Then Reich decided to break the silence.

"...I actually came to tell you something." A pause.

"...Yes...?"

"We're going out this afternoon to town. And I'm not telling you the reason before you ask. Government stuff." He stood up.

"Huh...? Okay then... But why am I going with you?"