=CHAPTER 28=

Y/N woke up slowly. She felt something wrapped around her. It was something strong, but still  soft. It was a nice feeling. After a while, she recognized the hug.

The girl analyzed her surroundings a bit. She touched the bed and the person to recognize where she was. She was confused, but she remembered what happened yesterday.

After some time, she concluded.

She was on top of Reich.

When she opened her eyes and she saw what just happened, she blushed a bit.

But even in this embarrassing situation, her tiredness took over. She was in no form to try to find excuses now.

"...Reich...? You awake...?"

The 22 year old man, soon to be 23, was laying under her.

He was hugging her tight on her waist, so he could feel her close.

True, he was taking advantage of this, but he wanted to feel her warmth just a bit more.

Suddenly, the man, who had still his eyes closed, opened his mouth and exclaimed:

"Since five, darling~"

Those words came out like a purr.

She checked the time. It was 9 AM.

"You've been awake for four hours...? And you didn't wake me up...?"

She was surprised, she thought the man would wake up and take up all his responsibilities like he does every day, but today he didn't.

The shirtless man opened his eyes.

"I will never get enough of your touch, darling...~"

She was not for it right now. She simply replied with:

"...You're a touch-starved baby."

The man chuckled at this small insult, but no insult could put him off after this night full of cuddles.

"But I'm your baby~ Now give me my affection, dear~"

Suddenly, the man threw his arms open and he hugged her tight. She felt like a small mouse between the lion's claws, except, in this case, it's more like a mouse in the cat's paws, because he was no dangerous lion to her. More like a touch-starved kitty. The man didn't stop there, he leaned closer to the woman and he gave her a lot of short kisses on her ear.

This tickled her a bit, so she couldn't help but laugh.

"S-Stop you mad man...~!"

"No~ This mad man, crazy of love, wants to make you feel like the most loved woman in the world~! I will not stop until that happens~!"

He stopped kissing her on her ear and he placed her more up on his chest, so her face could be just above his.

He had loving eyes and an idiotic grin.

"May I kiss my girl~?"

Y/N made a face to make it look as she thought about it.

"Make it quick~"

The man smiled more at this reply, he said:

"Oh no~ But I'll just take my time~"

He wasted no time, he cupped her cheeks in his hands between his slender fingers and he gently kissed her.

While he did that, he traced circles to massage her back.

She had her eyes closed, but he kept them open.